Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

musclecoder posted:

Has anyone ever determined what KOAB's dad did to get a lot of money? Did he run a successful business?

He's a sanitation worker which in some places isn't a bad living at all. His dad also apparently gives him money all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

musclecoder posted:

I know he makes good money as a sanitation worker, but he makes it sound like his dad is fairly wealthy. Does anyone know how he earned his wealth?

Oh man I totally didn't see you specifically asked about his dad. I'm a harrible reader.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Gilbert rules:

@LisaLampanelli You married a white cop! Does he mind you loving black convicts?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

*insert story about Apple employee taking Jason Bateman directly to front of line on iPhone 4 release date*.

Or *insert story about Apple employee who buys his way to the front of the line for a new liver.*

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

She tried to blame it on Charlie? That's lame. I'm pretty sure she was hosed up long before meeting that guy.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Former Human posted:

Fred curses a ton too when he gets the chance to talk. I noticed it more on Ferrall when he could speak at length and it was a constant stream of expletives.

When was he on Scott's show?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

sedative posted:

You don't think he has that kind of hate in him? Remember that Eric wanted a caller murdered because he made fun of him.

You know what to do.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Ribsauce posted:

The girl who sits an office away actually came in and asked me what was so funny I laughed so loud at that. Of course I couldn't explain. My office might have me committed at some point.

I'm so thankful to have 2 other huge Howard fans in my team. It's great to have someone to talk to about the show. Sometimes we'll be listening on our computers with headphones on and you can hear us all laugh at the same time when something hilarious goes down.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

What the gently caress are Howard's cousins shilling this time?

edit: Geiger counters? Geez. Talk about taking advantage of people.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

burmart posted:

Are these the people who owned the Bee company too? Then they turned it into beezid?

Health from the Hive. That's HEALTH from the HIVE.com.

I think it's unrelated to beezid.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Maybe the Artie stuff?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I heard them mention pasteurization? Is Robin against that too? How loving nuts can she be? Isn't it common knowledge what pasteurization does and how important it is?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Butthole Prince posted:

Yeah, Robin criticized Gary for drinking something that had been pasteurized.

gently caress.

I usually keep my mouth shut when people tell me about their wacky diets or health ideas. However, an acquaintance of mine told me that she gave her kids unpasteurized milk (followed by some bullshit explanation). I flipped my lid and verbally unloaded on her why she was crazy and how she wasn't fit to be a parent. I feel bad about it, but she did stop giving to it her kids.

This is the same person who owns a book on how to pick the gender of an unborn child. :psyduck:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

There are some wacky ideas out there about pasteurized foods, but none of it has any real scientific data to back it up.
My local town that has a pretty strong hippie, natural food community has a few "farms" who have actually been busted by the FDA for selling unpasteurized milk. Its become a pretty large black market in some cities.

The person I referred to was apparently buying it from some local person who owned a milk cow. They just squirted the poo poo into bottles and she gave it to her kids.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Listening to the replay and Howard straight up said they'll eventually go to 3 days a week.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

I agree with that. Now with Bubba gone, my afternoons are just blah. When he goes to 3 day weeks, I'm pulling the plug for real. No more bullshit. Not taking a deal.

A couple pages ago someone said Bubba's new RadioIO gimmick is just a long infomercial. Anyone actually subscribe to it and care to elaborate?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I think his name is Ira the Weatherman. I know nothing about him.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

moleman posted:

It probably ties into his persecution nightmares that go along with his parent's stories of how everything was just harrrraaaiibbbllleeee when they were children.

That reminds me. They played the segment from this week where Howard describes how he got half undressed in the shower so he could spray his rear end clean. What the hell is up with Howard and his poop or rear end in a top hat? What did his mom say or so?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

"Retards for some reason just have bigger genitals, I don't know why"..."based on what I have observed"

I have no doubt in my mind that sal has victims out there.

Well he did gang rape a girl.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

Says who? You because you started your post out with "Bullshit"
It hasn't been around thousands of years because they didn't know what you were talking about a thousand years ago. So claiming that is pure bullshit.

This is a new problem that is created because of the chemicals etc.

Medical Doctors are not the right person to determine what is the best thing to do for your body. They just repeat the latest study they have read or the last conference they have been to. Doctors can give you feedback but they only know what is normal and abnormal and some ways to make you normal.

If you want to really build your body, you listen to body builders (assuming that is what you want to do) if you want to run faster, you listen and study sprinters. You want to run further? study those that do that.

What? Therapy wasn't even talking about body building or running, just being 'healthy' in which he was 100% correct. What the gently caress is your problem, man?

edit: Can you please tell us which 'chemicals' are killing us and please cite legit studies.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

Therapy also took what I said and expanded it to include stuff he wanted to. I figured I could do the same. I didn't bring up exercise either, he did.

Claiming that people have known about eating carbs for 1000 years is pure bullshit.

I wrote "chemicals etc." so I was not being specific but I would include things like chemical fertilizers and things they put in food to make them last longer.

You said Robin is closer to being right than wrong. Therapy said, and I'm paraphrasing, "No, if you want to lose weight and be healthy (which is Robin's thing) just eat right and exercise." He wasn't expanding, but answering your question with science fact. You then went off the deep end with body building and all that poo poo.

The fact of the matter is that everything Robin is into (healthwise) is absolute horseshit. Notice that she's still fat, while Richard, who counts his calories and exercises lost a ton of weight. I mean look at the stuff she preaches:

-Raw food diets
-MAGNETS behind the ear
-Pouring coffee down your rear end
-GREEN DRINK
-Getting your blood cleaned out every couple weeks

Some of that is harmless, some of it dangerous. It's all bullshit. So please tell me how she can be 'closer to right.'

Also can you please be more specific with what chemicals are in food that are slowly killing us? Again, please cite legit studies.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

She preaches it wrong but I still think she is closer to right (with diet and stuff) then she is wrong.

So here's your post. You said she is closer to right in terms of diet and stuff. Now look at everything others and myself have mentioned and tell me how she is closer to right than wrong.

edit: If you were only referencing one thing (PURE FOOD AND CHEMICALS) then that's one thing. You should have been more specific at the start of it all.

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Mar 27, 2011

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

The problem people have is that there are some truths in all the rants and picking them out and applying them is hard - especially given the fact that everything is done for profit.

How much do you want to bet Robin spends on all her coffe enemas, green drinks, and blood cleanings? Those people are making a mint off of suckers like her.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

Food should be natural and untouched by chemicals (and whatever stuff men mix in to food intentionally or unintentionally). It should be as pure as food can be.

It is very simple her way of discussing it is wacky but I think she is 100% right.

Magnets and enemas I dunno what that is for. She did explain magnets as trying it for a friend I think (?). Has she ever said what the enemas are for?

I bet coffee enemas give a hella buzz if there is still caffiene in them.

Well it's clear you have no loving idea what you're talking about.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I need to pour some coffee down my rear end.

What makes it all hilarious is that Robin gets caught once in a while eating poo poo like greasy fast food french fries, one of the worst processed and 'chemical' laden foods.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

Has Robin ever explained why she does the coffee enemas? What is the benefit of it over water or not doing it at all?

It's to detox your body, which is a load of horseshit. The idea is that your intestines are stuffed jam-packed full of feces. It's like spackle all inside you. Of course that's not true. The enema flushes all that stuff out thus detoxing you and making you healthy. Enemas have zero health benefits.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

And those who have enemas usually flush out some fecal remains, hence 'proving' the idea of intestinal spackle and such. Never mind that impacted feces to that extent would kill you outright in a painful matter.

It's quite the urban legend. Snopes goes into it more: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

Yeah you'll definitely get some poo. IIRC enemas are done before certain medical procedures so the doctors don't get any surprises.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

That's loving scary. I also forgot about the toxin removing blanket.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

With MLB.tv you can mix and match the audio (radio and tv) and video feeds.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

chiz posted:

Truly a woman who has contributed to civilization.

What do you do for a living.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Bonzo posted:

I remember finding one that I think was broadcasting from Northern Kentucky in 2002 or 2003. I could only get it on certain parts of 1-75 and if I had time to kill I would pull over.

It was funny enough without Richard and Sal. Some guy would call in every day saying that he had blue underpinning for sale (look it up if you are not familiar with trailer parks), countless woman selling wedding/brides maid/prom dresses sizes 18-22, and more Praise Jesus and Gold Bless Yous then you could count.

Our only local radio station has a morning Trading Post show. I need to get a few Google Voice numbers and prank them. I don't know if I can do it without laughing.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

bulbous nub posted:

Oh my god you can buy a personal phone call from Riley http://www.rileymartin.tv/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=phonecall&Category_Code=

We need to split the $50 and get a conference call going with him.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Bonzo posted:

Only if we can answer, "uuuuuuuuuhhhhh......huh?" to everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-fj5bB-low

Would there be any other reason to call him? Seriously, we need to do this.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Crumbs cupcakes are awesome. You can have them shipped overnight. It's expensive, but worth it once in a great while.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Alkaphanel posted:

It can also explain:
- 1st divorce
- 2nd wife (model) with a cold fish sex life
- parental/family issues
- Obsession with cleanliness and hiding his jerk rags, etc.

Wow, I almost believe my own bullshit.

I don't think Howard is a closet homosexual.

His divorce can easily be explained by his transition into "Hampton Howie." Beth is literally his dream girl, so marrying her makes sense. Number 3 explains number 4. His mom (at least once) embarrassed him in front of his friends when she found his underwear with some skidmarks.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

I have Delta Dental. :stare:

I don't think mine is as bad as theirs, but I haven't had any work done to compare.

Delta is pretty common. I have it at my state job and my wife at her banking job. There's different tiers of service. The cheapest is just 2 cleanings a year. The others cover more, but are more expensive. Even then they don't cover a whole lot.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Does anyone have a link to that horrible cover of Don't Stop Believing? I gotta hear that again.

edit: Found it. Holy poo poo the rest of her videos are just as horrible.

Jose Oquendo fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Apr 13, 2011

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Holy poo poo Courtney Cox is in the studio.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Courtney and David in the studio :siren:

You don't say?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

therapy posted:

I'm liking the way they do the notes from Benji.

Dave, you need to wack off for (her?)