Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Tuning into the Howard Stern show definitely seems like a good idea if you're easily offended by racial caricatures and politically incorrect humor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Former Human posted:

oh Benjy

You know, that fat bastard is right. He would be good looking if he weren't so tubby.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kelly posted:

Check out this photo of Charlie Sheen - you can absolutely see there is something (perhaps gold) on ALL of his back teeth.

Maybe Kayce Johnson was onto something there.

I see Sal and Richard finally found someone to buy all their old Jewish gold teeth collected during the holocaust.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MrMidnight posted:

What was that insane number of blow jobs he said he's had in his life again? Something like 82?

He gave a number like that for just his 4 years in college. The Blowjob King of Michigan State.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Grant DaNasty posted:

The only way he got his dick in 82 mouths in college is if he went to mortuary school.

I don't know what you're talking about. The ladies always get wet when I talk about minute differences between McDonald's and Wendy's burgers.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
JD has 35,000 followers on twitter. Lord have mercy.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
LOUIS. VUITTON. NIGGA.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Linking this because I heard it for the first time this morning. Old Scott ball-busting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtmVuJKjlw

I started crying when Howard did Scott's kazoo voice.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ether Frenzy posted:

What is nine times seven?

It's too early in the morning to answer that.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

iceaim posted:

Actually I wouldn't care if he wanted to sue Sirius, as long as he gave his staff some Christmas bonuses or something.

I think giving the staff Sirius products for Christmas one year was good enough. Sure, he stopped doing that in favor of Secret Santa so he would only have to buy one person a gift but really who's counting.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Possession of this ancient royal mystic symbol, grants you wayfarer status of the highest order. May peace be with you.

drat I want one of those.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Vakal posted:

Robin's tattoo.

Hideous.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

"he looks like a jack in the box employee" hahaha

Hey I give him credit. Dude got to feel the 34Gs.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Joe Don Baker posted:

added to pkd88.txt

If you browse my posting history in Stern threads you will see that I have [b]ALWAYS[b/] given Robin credit when it is due.

I can't believe you're responding to that dude. pkd88 is the most stereotypical aspergers goon I can think of. That guy is one phone call away from the Wack Pack.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

sedative posted:

Look what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJxhZf0vIp8

Maybe she lost her ability to receive anal without lube in her old age. I remember some dude in San Francisco railed her in a bathroom in the spur of the moment. One can only hope that's the power being restored to her by Ritz crackers and Skittles.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chiz posted:

Robin got turned on by the guy, got wet

This is the part where everything breaks down for me.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Listening to Bubba/Ronnie interview.

"I like him on top best"

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
VODKA STRAIGHT UP THANK YOUUUU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Gilbert has 118,000 followers? Holy poo poo.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I normally rag on Beth but she looks looks smokin' in this pic Howard tweeted

http://twitpic.com/545iu5

just needs to go T-O-P-L-E-S-S

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Millstone posted:

what does this mean? 10 before 10? 10 after 10? wtf

10 minutes times 10 cigarettes. How long is it every time I have a cigarette it's 10 minutes!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Bill Maher mentioned Beny over Twitter after the press conference:

But didn't mention it on his show last night. I wonder if he'll ever confront Stern or come back on the show to explain why he's distanced himself.

Is there really an explanation needed? Bill is way up his own rear end and Howard relentlessly busted his balls. If you can find video of the Politically Incorrect game with Gary the Retard, Daniel Carver, Beet, etc it's unbelievable. I just about died laughing when Elephant Boy appeared.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I want frustrated-at-his-marriage Howard back. :h:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zDErZgdK8

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Artie lookin' good:

All I can think while looking at this is

"I don't dye my hair" - Howard Stern, 57 years old

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

sedative posted:

:unsmith:

drat, he's getting back to his early-Stern Show weight levels. Looks great.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Kelly posted:

the hat he wore over the weekend, that dumb looking black one.

Was the hat called "Robin"? oh-OH! -

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSjFyhkvYZ4

God almighty I miss Billy West.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Ether Frenzy posted:

Yeah, she was rude to Beth or something back when Beth fetched coffees for film directors or whatever it is she did before Howard scooped her up.

Hey hey, she appeared as an extra in four Letterman bits. The woman had a career, damnit.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
He gets bored in Las Vegas
"There's nothing to do!"
He should go back to sleep
In his cage in the zoo
He got shot in the eye
With va-gi-na gooooooo

The fact that I remember every word of this song and sing it regularly to myself means I'm probably insane.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Look at the puffy neck on JD. Dude's blowing up to Robin-size.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Former Human posted:

I think I've mentioned this before, but periodically Robin will do a news story about those polls that test who is in touch with average American life and who isn't. She'll ask Howard if he knows what the price of a gallon of milk is and he always answers something insane like $10, proving how distanced he is from real life.

They actually did a bit on this many years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM7FFvti1e8

Pretty funny.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I laughed as soon as I saw 'Deirdre'. Sorry, Fred.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It makes me feel slightly more normal to know there are other people who have listened to old Stern clips every day for years.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jeopardize Beth's career? Her and Tyra are both models! They're equals, there's nothing to jeopardize

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Robin's looking worse than ever:

What a fat turd. She's looks wider than she is tall.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
LOUIS

VUITTON

NIGGA

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

Bubba is dumb if he and heather are pulling a Spencer and Heidi 2.0, people honestly don't care about D-list celebrities. It does't sell, which is evident because of of those reality "stars" are living back home with their parents.

Calling Bubba and Heather D-list celebrities is a little rich. If Spencer and Heidi are D-list, Bubba and Heather are Q-list.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

FogHelmut posted:

Who the hell is Matt Nathanson?

Also,

I'll pay double if she signs it "Deirdre".

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Glumwheels posted:

John Hein had hundreds of blow jobs in college...

He's the blow job king of Michigan State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chiz posted:

eric is pretty much underdog lady at this point with his sensitivity in regards to calling in to the show.

God, I'd let the show goof on me for free hookers, TV roles and poo poo like that. Some people just take themselves way too seriously

To be fair you're not a 7" tall, club footed, grape hued ball of poo poo. You'd probably have a different perspective if you were.