Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40ozOE
Aug 26, 2004

Bedridden I know more than you.
Best laugh of the week so far: Robin says NBC brought Conan to the Tonight Show to "euthanize the audience."

allroy posted:

It's different, but when I listen to some of the "good old shows" I cringe. I bought the lifetime sub for $400 when howard moved over so I've long since paid for my subscription.

I read years ago that the lifetime subscription was for the life of the radio, not a lifetime subscription as in "a subscriber forever." Is that still true? I've gone through three radios in six years as a subscriber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40ozOE
Aug 26, 2004

Bedridden I know more than you.
Wait, is the show actually shorter now? Why is Mammary Lane airing at 2:00pm Eastern?

I think the West Coast feed began at 11:00am yesterday, rather than noon, as well.