Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Is there a way to just do an online only subscription? I'd rather not have to deal with my receiver if I don't have to, but I have a feeling they don't do online only do they? I have a SIMS CARD so I should be able to get radio everywhere according to Howard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Nope. Its considered a 2.99 per month "upgrade"
My brother only listens at his office on his computer so what we did was have him just pay me $35 and I added it to my account. You can set up your own username and password, so I just set him up a login.
If you know someone with Sirius thats what I would do. XM wont work unless they have The Best of Sirius package.

Ive got the regular subscription but I really just wanted to do it on my iphone instead of both.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Former Human posted:

King of All Blacks is the creepiest bastard. His story today about saving his wife's sweaty socks and keeping them in a plastic bag so they won't lose the scent... nauseating.
Dude don't be thick. He doesn't save his wife's socks, he buys them off the internet. Saving his wife's would just be disgusting.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Godinster posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDQfFWh-kzM&feature=related

I miss Artie. I forgot how much I love this clip

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND MILLION GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

sedative posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZq-66YGp8

Eric never got a chance to see JD's video :(

I love everything about this. Even his goatee, which on most people makes you look like a tool, I think it makes him look pretty ok. Also :laffo: at the wet paint sign.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

musclecoder posted:

sniffing 16 year old used panties

Oh god I remember this! Do we have a this clip handy?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

With the amount of commercials they have now, you'd think they would be rolling in the sponsor money.

Yes, because Beezid pays so well!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

My subscription ran out and it seems just now, about 4 months later, they finally cut my service. I don't really know if I want to renew, most all of the music stuff I can get on my SIMS card via Pandora, but I dont know if I want to sign up again. Think they will cut me a solid deal due to me being an unhappy customer?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

What is this word that people are using that is his?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

musclecoder posted:

They saw him coming from a mile away. That salesperson made their commission early and called it a day. 5 grand? Hahah.

Even a cheap DSLR is about a grand, and if he got 2 or 3 lenses and a battery pack and cases, I could see 5 grand even without any crazy mark up. Now I am sure the guy sold Howard the nice stuff, but 5 MILLION GRAAAAAND in DSLR equipment doesn't really get you super far, even buying used which Howard would never do.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

chiz posted:

Richard Belzer interview from I think last year.

Now HE would be good in the Artie chair. He and Howard have probably the best chemistry I have ever heard as far as his interviews go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFcxjgRQL64&NR=1

If Belzer came into the Artie chair, I would resubscribe in a heart beat.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Holy poo poo Richard looks good. Even Sal looks like he lost weight too, good on them.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

It is hard to say if the watermark is the same style that the studio uses without seeing shots from other screeners that they've sent out. I am no video encoding guru but I was under the impression that adding a watermark is pretty trivial. I think it would be stretching it a bit far for it to be a prank, unless whoever ripped it did it to throw people off the real source. Even then, I'm sure that it wouldn't be too hard to figure out.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Unless they sent him a digital file instead of a DVD-Screener, hacking is really going to do no good at all.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

I tried to cancel;
Sirius wouldn't let me:
I got two free months.

My account has been canceled for about 7 months, I've deleted my online account and tried to unsubscribe from everything and they still keep launching spam my way.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

I just adore the Mike Walker fart. The fart itself is almost sublime but the song parodies and Artie just dying of laughter for a solid 10 minutes just makes it so great.

One of the great moments of the Stern show as a whole, not just the Sirius era. Let me tell you my favorite Matt Dillon story...

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Vakal posted:

I bet you still took it better than Sal did when he thought Howard was not re-signing.

Everything that happens with Sal being the butt of the joke is my faaaaaaaaaaavorite.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I was trying to find that gif of KOAB saying "LOUIS VUITTON, NIGGA" because I think that says all you need to say when it comes to KOAB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

So I know AGT is going to be full of filler, but I really want to watch it because Howard seems like he really is jazzed about it after watching that promo. I stopped listening to the show because it just fizzled out for me, but I will totally be tuning in to AGT.