Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frell
Oct 25, 2004
...and goblins and ghoulies and spiders and Mexicans and... http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/8548/zombie-santa-and-richard-christys-holiday-horror-fest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frell
Oct 25, 2004
I know this subject has been done to death at this point but I was randomly listening to old Stern shows that I've saved up and laughed my rear end off when I came across this quote from December 15th 2000. Howard just announced his new contract. A reporter asked "Does this contract give you more time off?"

Howard's response was very confident: "You can only take a certain amount of weeks off in radio. Radio is habitual. People tune in every day to hear it. It's not like the Tonight Show where you can take Fridays off or Monday off or something like this. You know, Johnny Carson worked out a contract where he showed up three days a week and I don't think I can be like that. Either your committed to it and you're here every day for the audience pretty much, you know, you take your vacation days and stuff but if I'm going to do it I've got to be aggressive about it."

Cue Fred's Baba Booey/Price is Right fail sound clip.