Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Ask for some sex tips for Valentine’s Day, Lovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Last Chance posted:

Gary’s tech show was so bad lmao

Sometimes I think Howard is too hard on Gary but this is spot on. Gary knew nothing about technology other than having a large enough income to buy random pricey gadgets.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Zsa Zsa Gabor has massive oval office Lips

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Do they clean up the bottles of Pepsi that get left there?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Does anyone think Dan the Song Parody man ever paid Artie back the $7500 he "borrowed"

He’s still waiting for the “windfall” of money to come.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

gently caress you, You white rear end in a top hat!

Edit: great out of context page snipe

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Is Richard crying right now?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

Why are there no pictures of John Stewart in his admiral’s uniform dancing with Gay Ramon to post in the GBS Daily Show thread?

How about the time Sal went into the green room and told Jon his jokes weren’t funny but he saw him in Meet the Parents?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Jackie eventually admitted that he was negotiating for a five year deal that would average about a million dollars per year. He ended up walking away over a dispute of about 50 thousand a year. It was a really dumb decision in hindsight. Every time he had walked off the show before they had folded so he had no idea that they wouldn’t give in this time.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

I think he got killed in the Dot com crash in the early 2000s as well. Thank goodness he had the Jokemaster Junior to keep him afloat.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

They made it seem like it was the first time John Cena was in the show even though he did the show before years ago. Eric the Midget called in to ask terrible wrestling questions and John talked about his love of banging fat girls.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Athletes and celebrities are probably attracted to Florida in general for taxes reasons.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Richard might need an intervention. He has a young son. My dad was an alcoholic that didn’t make it past his mid fifties. The statistics don’t look great for old alcoholics. Maybe he can get a liver transplant like Mickey Mantle and John Phillips. Or a partial donation from Sal.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Mostly animated shows like The Simpsons and Family Guy.

But Law and Order SVU, NCIS and Gray’s Anatomy are the big ones that have been running for a very long time.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

The breaks at K-Rock became completely ridiculous. I had a 20 minute ride to school and often if I timed it wrong I would basically miss any content and it would just be commercials the whole time.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

If I was in sales there I would have quit the day Tom decided to cut commissions because he thought the sales staff was making too much money. Unreal.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Yo Give me something to Bug to…

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

I put the Vaseline on the tip of my pillar.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

Ok, you've got me, I don't recognize the reference. Pretty rare, so I got to say it when it happens.

https://youtu.be/d9hJ4fXQ2xE?si=ff2weyEdRwNJLqYn

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

GodspeedYou!Witchy posted:

I had a jump scare when Dominic showed up in What’s Wrong With Aunt Diane to defend the lady that drove down the turnpike in the wrong direction with her entire family in the car. He was such a slime ball

Dominic was everything that is wrong with lawyers. He got everything that was coming to him.

It’s also so great that he was Anthony Cumia’s ex wife’s attorney and took him for every cent he possibly could.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

euphronius posted:

I didn’t remember stuttering John and Beth overlapped

Howard was seriously dating Beth remarkable soon after his divorce.

Suzanner and Beth were friends for years after John left the show. Which really seemed to piss Howard off.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

He was disbarred for defrauding clients. He was arrested for violating restraining orders from his ex wife. His Shelter Island home was foreclosed on and might still be rotting away to this day. He basically lost everything.

He also seemed to have some sort of manic or depressive episode and was making bizarre calls into the show before they stopped even mentioning him.

Last I saw years ago he was trying to hock some diet pill scams.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Some of the Black on Black episodes were funnier than THSS has been the last ten years or so.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Dang. RIP Dickus!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

He supposedly had Guillain-Barré syndrome. Which I think he blamed on Gulf War syndrome.

It’s unfortunate he passed away but it was always a struggle to have much sympathy for Cabbie. I understand he had a rough childhood but virtually everything bad that happened to him was his own fault.

How the hell are you so dumb that you go on the biggest radio show in the country and brag that you don’t pay taxes?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

His best moment is the song parody about him of Paint it, Black that a listener submitted.

https://youtu.be/PEhCGFptNE0?si=LPtDba2HxUblbcRf

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

https://youtu.be/Bj4ll_I_mj4?si=OqPXz5HyfF3MbVx_

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Baba Booey was always a good sport but having an actress call in and pretend she got date raped by Gary right before he got married was pretty brutal.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

“Look Out!”

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Szyznyk posted:

Now that there’s a Taylor Swift station on Sirius I’ll never be allowed to cancel it.

I wonder how many times Gary has begged to have her on the show.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

It happens.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Robin was a nurse in the Air Force so I assume she did at least 4 years there then as a civilian after. I think Artie work at the port for less time.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

GodspeedYou!Witchy posted:

Here's....the thing...when it comes to the van...my dad's a bit of a...mileage....nazi

My Dad…might…send me…to the…lake…house.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

He needs to interview Trump then have AJ Benza call in to argue with him for old time sake.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

... that's it Joe, get the poison out.

Did he give Joe a chance to win a trip to the Bunny Ranch?

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Gary probably has some connections with the DNC. He went to the White House Correspondents' Association dinner where he famously asked Bradley Cooper to come over and say hello to his table. Which endlessly annoyed Howard.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

It would be insane if Howard signed another contract.

If he does he just needs to go full Imus at that point and just start showing up to his zoom podcast in a cowboy outfit.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Don't you come home without dem ribs!

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

I’m stroking my hydrogen rod!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Did Robin ever admit that she made up most of that book or had someone ghost write it for her?