Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Qaz Kwaz posted:

You guys realize that the intro is a parody, right? You know that Stern is a comedy and that he hosts a comedy show, right? Just making sure.

I too wonder this occasionally, my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Who gives a poo poo who gives a gently caress

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Someone just uploaded an absolutely absurd number of clip packs to usenet. Are the "WDM" packs on youtube anywhere? They're almost entirely stuff from terrestrial so if not I'll try to start uploading some stuff, anyone know where I can upload hundreds of MBs of rars?

There's

-Daniel Carver
-Sal the Stockbroker
-Ronnie Mund
-Scott the Engineer
-Stuttering John
-Underdog Lady
-Wendy the Retard
-Riley Martin
-Pat Cooper
-Mr. T
-Mr. Methane
-KC Armstrong
-Jeff the Drunk
-JD
-Hey Richard, This Is Your Dad
-Grillo
-Hateman
-Hank the Dwarf
-Get Johns Job
-Elliot Offen
-a lot more holy cow

I'm currently making my way through the Carver pack, it spans from the '80s and is amazing. I love that they've given him over 30k.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Daniel Carver - Part 1/3 ('86-98) credit goes to whoever WDM is!

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Daniel Carver clip pack part 2 -, holy christ they've added advertisement captchas now so sorry if you get one but I'm not going pro!

e: Scott the Engineer clip pack part 1

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 26, 2014

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Oh man, I envy you, so much good stuff. You gotta hear the Scott the Engineer Pushup Saga. I'll upload the pack that has it soon if there isn't a collection on youtube (it's pretty prolific).

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

hypersober posted:

This channel has the a lot of HSS compilations.

Todd Packer

God drat! Anyone know of a youtube-to-mp3 site that doesn't have a limit?

e: http://www.video2mp3.net/ looks like it might be working? That guy's video page is gold.

rawdog pozfail fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Apr 4, 2014

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Crotch Bat posted:

Click on the About on his YT page, follow the leads from there.

:stare: Yeah, what the hell was I doing uploading stuff! Go there, guy! I love the clip packs because you speed through entire eras of the show for some of them that span decades, it's cool to hear how it evolves while still remaining the same at its core.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Squashy Nipples posted:

Someone should do a pack that is every single show starting with the one the day after OJ's low speed chase.

The Todd Packer page has a 60 hour OJ pack. Just go to the videos page and ctrl+f "OJ" or get the mp3s from the link on his "about" page.

Another must listen is anything related to Howard's Parents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD_Abql28qE

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Bonzo posted:

any Underdog Lady?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXB_EONRjD4

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Tim Burtons Rug posted:

Any chance in hell this gets brought up on the show in a non "I don't understand what this guy is trying to say, Robin" kind of way?

What? How else would it get brought up beyond "Yeah we interviewed him and he was nuts, made for good radio"?

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
haha http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/11/siobhan-meow-transgender-cat-poop-paintings_n_2278193.html

"Meow also uses normal techniques for many of her $1,500-and-up paintings. But she was already somewhat of a celebrity before the fecal felines.

The self-proclaimed transgender woman was a regular on The Howard Stern Show, according to her Myspace page. It's unclear what her role was, but her Facebook page appears to show her flashing her breasts on The Howard Stern Show set.

Now she spends most of her time with her artwork and her cats -- of which she used to have 100. They act as her muse, and she calls the kitties her "family.""

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

poop in its butt posted:

Richard fingered Siobhan once before didn't he? I feel like I've seen a howardtv episode of it

No way, I missed this if so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
God dammit, Arite