Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

haljordan posted:

That's true. I probably vastly underestimated the various shady business dealings of a guy who legally changed his name to "Bubba the Love Sponge." Wonder if his tax returns are on the level.

edit: OK, RadioIO is currently trading at 3 cents per share, so unless Bubba has billions of shares that might not be such a cash cow.

If you ever want a laugh read some of RadioIO's quarterly filings with the SEC

e:

Look at that G&A! Someone is getting paid even if it's not Bubba!

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 10, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Manifest posted:

It's a Heartache (along with so many other songs, especially Photograph) have been ruined by the Stern show for me.
Last week I was at the doctor's office and It's a Heartache was playing in the elevator/lobby, and of course all I ended up catching myself singing along "he's gaining so much god damned weight..."

He's gonna be on Entourage but his rear end is the size of a garage, he's gonna lose that job. Cause Artie loves paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaancakes.

Also....

Vending machine, cookies, candy, cupcakes filled with cream.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Smeep posted:

More convinced than ever after Bubba's "rant" that the whole thing is a publicity stunt between Bubba and Hulk.

I don't know to me it sounds like bubba wanted to make it into a worked shoot and Hogan flipped out in CYA mode

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

fuzzi posted:

It may be a setup but I don't think Howard is in on it. I just think his fans want to hear about the drama. Hell I definitely wanted to listen when Bubba called in.

Defending Bubba in the contract negotiations takes a lot of behind the scenes work and doesn't lead to any on air content for Howard's show. This situation he just fafafohigh do all the booking and gets great content.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

MrMidnight posted:

Can you care to go into detail about that one? My memory is hazy.

Kendra was his fake girlfriend.

Was 08 the year of zero point zero?

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Colin Brady, producer of the Shannon Burke Show on RadioIO, didn't show up to work today.

So they sent an intern over to his apartment.

They just found his body live on the air.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

DannyH posted:

I am listening to that show myself. It is a bit surreal to hear that live on the radio.

And now we're on a replay.

gently caress

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

On twitter, Shannon says they're going back on air at 3

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Sean_Miller posted:

Other than it being I'm guessing on Sirius what does that have to do with the Stern show? I'm asking a serious question because I have no idea who that is. Now if you said they sent JD to California and they found ETM dead in his chair that would be a great bit.

Shannon is on one of Bubba's channels on RadioIO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

For anyone who was following it or is interested, Bubba was just cleared on all questions in his trial with MJ

e: bubba says he's going to have a funeral in the streets of tampa for MJ, and it will be hosted by Howard

ch3cooh fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jan 30, 2013