Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

bruckner posted:

Also, back to tavis smiley, I should post a link to adam carolla's rant regarding smiley's appearance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UkkvyY9No I LOVE adam carolla's rants.

"It's that bullshit that comes every MLK day, where they're like 'we still have a long way to go', BULLSHIT! We have a little way to go!"

loving ignorant fuckwit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants
Eh, so did anyone think that last Pelosi video was kinda bullshit? With the Mississippi video, it all seemed more natural. The questions she asked were related to the questions in the recent poll. She went to different places and talked to different people. She insisted that the people in the interview weren't cherry-picked for the purpose of delivering a particular narrative.

But the most recent video seemed geared to do just that. It didn't even seem like she spent half the time working on it. Probably because she claimed that the area she filmed was across the street from her house. Maybe she was feeling lazy?

She talked to a doorman who was like "Yeah, they look LAZY to me! Why can't they work like ME?" (I wonder, has that doorman ever talked to any of the people he assumes are lazy?) She talked to maybe four people loitering outside of the building. Why not talk to the people inside? Why not talk to the people who work in the offices? Why not go to other places instead of ONE FREAKING SPOT?

It just seemed to me like she was far more concerned with making the "left scream" than actually making a good companion piece to the video she did in Mississippi.