Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
What annoys me is that Maher will attack Fox news for lovely journalism, racism and so on but he'll take Muslim bashing stories verbatem from their journalistic equivalents around the world, a lot of them coming under the same News Corp banner as Fox News.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm trying to figure out why Maher was so soft toward Milo? Is this his whole "bridging the divide" by having both sides on the show?

EDIT - Oh great, watched Overtime and more "Wikileaks is a Russian Organization!!!!!"

It's because Maher is also a bigoted piece of poo poo.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Former Human posted:

Is there some secret reason that Bari Weiss is on the show every week it seems?

Also what a surprise the two Zionists on the show make excuses for Israel and blame everything on Palestine. "There are riots there all the time!" Yeah so maybe enact policies and negotiations to decrease instead of increase them.

Because Bill Maher is a genocidal scumbag.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Super Deuce posted:

It's almost like Palestinians also routinely bomb Israeli neighborhoods and shops. Maybe both sides suck, and calling them Zionists is the same as saying you hate Jews.

Perhaps they aren't Zionists because it's more complicated than that.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Islamaphobia isn't real and also the Koran literally turns people into murderers and rapists.

Hi, I'm Super Duce and apparently I expect to be taken seriously.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
And that means that Israel gets to murder 50 people including children, doctors and journalists because they were near a fence.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
"Never again" just meant Jews to him, huh?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
The answer to Bill asking "what were you doing at 17" is probably very different at the sex clubs Bill haunts.

Usually "I can't predict the future Mr Maher."

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

for all you bill maher haters here, i got good news:

bill's caught the 'rona

Lmao just in time to miss talking about Israel openly courting genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
People should protest outside of Bill Mahers House until he can think of a good joke.