Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
I hate cornell west. He takes some really obvious truth liberals believe which you can say in one sentance and he turns it into a paragraph long rap poem.

and he intentionally dresses and talks like a homeless guy. Obnoxious.

bruckner fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bruckner
Sep 11, 2010
For one he referred to sam harris's book where he points out hate in every page in the koran. And much of what he said is true, Islamic terrorists want nuclear weapons, right wingers don't, Islamic terrorists want to destroy a country, and right wingers don't. Are these not facts?

Also, back to tavis smiley, I should post a link to adam carolla's rant regarding smiley's appearance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9UkkvyY9No I LOVE adam carolla's rants.