Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
The only good thing about Bari Weiss is that if you try hard enough, you can picture her to be what a real life Velma would look like if she decided to make "solving mysteries" her full time career and by "solving mysteries," I mean harass the poo poo out of everyone. But man would Bill make the perfect Fred or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Oh yeah, Bari Weiss is one hell of a stupid bitch, but MMM, you know she's gonna be a Fox News babe right up there with other chronic moron, "What did the KKK do?" Tomi Lahren! I mean, Bill is a Boomer fuckwad, but I think we can all agree when I say I know I'd claim to be liberal with a poo poo eating grin while talking right wing poppycock if it meant a chance to score with that rear end.

Me personally, I always imagine her as some nightmare take on Velma from Scooby Doo if the Mystery Gang was killed by a stereotypical white rich landowner who turned out to be an actual serial killer instead of loving around in a monster suit, and after he got off scot free, directed her powerlessness at the system's injustice into hatred towards brown foreigners.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I'm just wandering into this thread, but on the topic if this show was any good? Never a longtime viewer, never liked Bill to start with, but he's always said lovely things. Back when female teachers loving their students was making the news a couple decades ago he was all, "Oh this is just a love story, the government needs to keep it's business out of the affairs of these two," and needless to say that poo poo has NOT aged well. Even when the male victim in question was loving twelve years old. It's not just a question of perspective or a state of the times, it's just a lovely thing to say and think period.

And he once mocked pro wrestling as being fake. Yeah there's a lot of staged choreography and stunts but if you tell one of them that it's fake, they ain't gonna take it lightly. Including when Randy Roddy Piper put him in his place.

https://twitter.com/allan_cheapshot/status/1515656244266156034

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013

fart blood posted:

Bill Maher quite literally says as a joke in The Decider that when a woman teacher bangs her boy student, it’s a crime they didn’t capture it on video.

Seriously. That’s the joke.

It might be that I've just had psychic corruption from living in what must be the darkest timeline, but I seriously had to read that over and over again for the course of several days for me to realize what a fuckwit thing that is to say. Holy poo poo.