Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
I kept waiting for Keith Ellison to point out that the real reason Bin Laden and company are terrorists, aside from the political grievances they use as an excuse, is that they're ASSHOLES. It's the one trait pretty much all terrorists have in common, a driving righteous narcissism that tells them that they are the true voice of freedom and all those people going about their lives are lambs to the slaughter. It's also worth noting that the reason Christian terrorists aren't "trying to get nuclear weapons" is that "their" countries pretty much all already have them. Iran doesn't want the bomb because they're chomping at the bit to put one in a rigged vending machine at the Super Bowl, they want it because the right-wing nutjobs in America have hundreds of them.

God I hate nuclear weapons. They just ruin the poo poo out of global politics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

This panel clearly knows nothing about defense.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

The Romney mouthpiece was worthless but I think the show is a lot better when there are two Republicans in the mix.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Wow, Bill has wanted to do that for 11 years. Bet it felt good.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Bill Maher and Frank Luntz should have a sitcom.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Niall Ferguson is human garbage

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

The refusal of conservatives to admit they're Republicans is so weird. It's like the evil twin of people who identify as Democrats refusing to call themselves liberals. If you're a conservative who else is there to vote for other than the Republicans? The Klan? Or worse, the Libertarian Party? They should just change the name of the GOP to the Conservative party so everyone's identifications align properly.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Milo is the loving worst and Maher is the second-worst for buying into this Pussy Liberal notion that free speech means providing everyone, no matter how toxic you find them, a venue and a microphone for their garbage. That's bullshit. People like Milo should be relegated to their idiot hovels on the chans, where they belong, not trotted out on TV to spew their hate as a means of virtue signalling for the host.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

punk rebel ecks posted:

Man, New Rules was painful. They just do not understand what is going on and how to handle it.

"Every time we do something "wrong", no matter how slight, the right doesn't shut the gently caress up. But when they something wrong, even if it is massive, when we point it out the right doesn't give a poo poo and hates us! Why?" :iiam:

Because they don't give a gently caress. They don't trust Democrats so no matter what a Democrat says or does they will think they are full of poo poo. They favor Republicans so it doesn't matter what Republicans do, the right will always forgive or even shrug them off. The entire American left's response to this should tell the right to just go gently caress themselves and not even play their game. But unfortunately much of the left is obsessed with this "being the bigger man" bullshit as they actively want to work with these psychopaths. Obama's presidency was basically defined by the push toward this and how much of an utmost disaster it was. The party has too many old school thinkers on board, they need to be replaced.

Anyone on the left who pretends that anyone on the right is going to be persuaded to vote for a Democrat is fooling themselves. It should have been obvious before, but 2016 made it indisputable. Turnout is everything, not half assed appeals to an imaginary "middle."

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Tr33 posted:

drat this weeks episode was almost good until Bill decided to step on his own Islamophobic dick

Jesus, he went full loving Stormfront about it too. Awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

The way Bill Maher talks about Muslims is really gonna bite him during the forthcoming I'm Not Racist Week