Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

bango skank posted:

I don't get it, did you quote the wrong person and haven't realized it yet or something?

He's kidding to make a point about how bewildering Affleck's criticisms were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Since this is basically the Real Time poo poo-talking thread, I'll chime in. I had to stop watching this last season, and by all accounts in this thread, the show is continuing the tradition of becoming increasingly unwatchable with time. The panels are always full of the same journalists, pseudo intellectuals, and pundits every year (Oh, how novel, another season of Chris Matthews, S.E. Cupp, Ariana Huffington, and Andrew Sullivan!), with the occasional politician, some of whom are of any relevance.

But Bill is the worst. The older he gets, the more blindly self-assured in his beliefs and unfunny he becomes. I can't remember the last time I had genuinely laughed at anything he'd said, but I cringed multiple times every episode. The dude is tone-deaf.

Is there even another panel show like this, sans the tired jokes and incredibly shrill and obnoxious guests, a-la Firing Line? Or is that just a dream?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I think he just meant that he doesn't consider her an "evil" at all, lesser or otherwise.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Dude's jus drunk as hell, hopefully

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

banned from Starbucks posted:

What in the christ is this crazy bitch rambling about?

RealTime.txt right here.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
That spat with Parsons last week over the bravery of terminally ill cancer patients was the pettiest of smarmy derails, good lord.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Eyes Wide Shut cosplay for an annual membership that costs more than most people make in a year.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Whale Vomit posted:

Who do we think Trump is sleeping with (RE: Wolf interview). For some reason I think it might have been Omarosa

hope n change, minus thr change, dawg

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
JP is just another Rand situation

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
only maher could make dunking on zuck sound like the outdated ravings of a geezer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
he just doesn't like being told what to do, regardless of what it is. it's like an anti seatbelt law libertarian, there's nothing complicated going on up there.