Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianJ
Dec 7, 2005

Wish you were here

ts12 posted:

Something about hellfire missiles, I think? I think he was being led out at some point so he kind of trailed off. I thought there was something about 9/11 conspiracy theory bullshit, but I'm not sure.

I really wish Maher wasn't such an islamophobic shithead. This is like the 4th time I've seen him bitch about, "those fuken uncivilized Arabs!!!" At least this time he didn't precede it with 20 minutes of complaining about how all the racists are on the right. Actually I just wish he wasn't a neoliberal rear end in a top hat. At least that guy from PBS was good :(

Yeah it was some crazy 9/11 bullshit.

Countries under sharia law or some form of Islamic rule do not allow equal treatment of women that's just a fact Bill was pointing out, I think what he was saying was that if you protest for democracy due to oppression then you should stop the oppression of women and give them equal rights too. It's a fair point which shouldn't label the man an Islamaphobic shithead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU