Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

1. Retake, outside influence and all that poo poo.
2. PK and yellow to the defender. The striker didn't complete his kick therefore it was dangerous.
3. Halt play, consult goal line official if he heard anything. Make a note in the report regardless. Start play with a goal kick. Warn the keeper to ask you to come over as opposed to disrupting play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Captain Trips posted:

Taking the teams off the pitch for a few people chanting racist remarks? Is he having a loving laugh?

It's happened in Serie A, and clubs are getting punished more and more for stuff like regional chants as well. Nothing tops when Juventus got Curva Nord banned for a match so they decided to fill it with kids. Que thousands of kids shouting "Merda!" every time the opposing keeper touched the ball.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. Not intentional so play on. If refing the la liga show a red card and award a penalty.
2. Let him on
3. Yellow to the PK taker for bein a disgusting twat. Tell the keeper to shut up. Get a new ball.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. Second yellow and a red. Make a note in the official match report. Also punch the dude for messing with your homie.
2. Yellow for unsportsmanlike conduct. Tell him to put the clown shoes away. Coax the striker to safety.
3. Tell him to quit being a bitch. Note in the match report. Tell your official to give him a swirly after the game for old times sake.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. Retake Goal kick, didn't leave the box so no problem.
2. Red to the dude who started it. Start making Martial Art noises to the Striker every time he gets near you
3. Goal, celebrate with the team.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. Im sure this will get ruled for inticing the crowd, but I'd let him slide.

2. Send the player off. Also, what team has loving pockets on their kit?

3. Call it like you see it. Tell the keeper to move his water bottle further back or outside of the net regardless.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. Tell him you got this. Yellow card for dissent.
2. Penalize depending how far he went out. If it was barely, have a word. If it was a lot, free kick and monitor game.
3. Keepers can also use their hands and wear flamboyant kits different than the teams. You wanna wear a hat, be a keeper. Take em off or they forfeit.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

No goal

Second yellow

Unsportsmanlike like conduct. Penalty and booking.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1) sucks to be the attacking team. Ball moved even though it didn't make contact with your foot, though your foot helped initiate movement
2) Depends on how dark dusk is. If I can't see, I'm not going to ref a game. Call the game if it's too dark and make a note
3) Abandon the match. Can't replace the ball with a non-regulation sized ball. Tell the home team to shag their own loving balls. Note it in the report.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1) unsportsmanlike conduct. Yellow card booking. Note in match report
2) play to the whistle. Goal stands
3) play it like you saw it. Punch your linesmen in the face.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1) Red card to the field crasher
2) I think the more important question is "why is there a giant pair of floating hands" Show yourself of yellow for being high
3) Make the medics stay and play.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Grimble posted:

I guess 1 is a red for unsportsmanlike conduct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5hz_k2jHY8

He ran all the way out to the center of the pitch to two foot him when the fan wasn't being threatening towards anyone. Do I think it's stupid and would applaud the keeper? Absolutely, if I was in the audience. If I was the ref, you'd have to show it. That's premeditated, and not instinctual. If the fan was trying to hit someone, then I'd absolutely not even consider throwing a card up. I'd thank the player who saved my rear end from getting my rear end kicked in.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1) Can't wear whatever you want, but understand that the heat is a factor. Keepers can wear hats, tell him to soak his hat.
2) Offside is ruled only if the player has a distinct advantage, if that player isn't going towards the ball, it isn't called offside until that player comes into play. No yellow, blow for offside when the player comes into play.
3) It's your fault for missing the first goal, you should have called it. Goal to the second team for it actually going in.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

My friend is officiating, and apparently this situation happened to him.

Someone coming off the field got in the way of a throw in because in this league subs are allowed to come on and off during play (weird I know). Someone coming off tried to head the ball during the throw in. He missed, but the ball was played to the striker directly from the throw and he had a one on one break with the keeper. The sideline official blew his whistle (again, weird, I know) to call a foul and not let the advantage rule be played. What is supposed to happen here?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

stickyfngrdboy posted:

none of this makes sense lad. Which team had the throw? Which team was the player going off playing for?What offence was committed that made the liner blow his whistle? Why the hell has a liner got a whistle?! Why are the subs coming and going while play is ongoing?! WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE FFS?!!?

I asked him the same question. Apparently, it's already been answered itt. It's the weirdest goddamn thing. I told him to steal the whistles next time.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

"You're allowed to change your mind..."

Sure thing dude, there would be loving riots.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I still can't believe that's a real loving thing. I thought you weren't supposed to rely on the hawkeye technology and was supposed to use actual judgment.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Grimble posted:

1. Yellow card, call the handball, but there's no dogso.

2. Probably a free-kick

3. Give them both yellows, kiss striker on the cheek.

Agree with this cept No 2. Since the action carries into the box, its a penalty even if it started outside the box

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1. You're an rear end in a top hat for blowing during an attacking chance, but the game is over, no goal.
2. In the tunnel I'm sure for both, but it'd go in the match report instead of actually showing a card. For an actual card offense, I think it's when anyone is on the pitch
3. Entirely too bad for the keeper.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh No! A player with a sense of humor has switched you foam for shaving cream and scooped the shaving cream off the ground and made a little beard.

What do you do!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Delay the start of the second half, soak the other side. Call the game if they can't and make a note in your loving report yada yada

Foul play, free kick to the attacking side, caution to the defender, note in the loving report

Tough poo poo, the captain can stay out but the actual sub goes through. So the team will play with a man down until you say it's ok for him to come onto the pitch. Make a note in the loving report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1) So what?
2) So what?
3) So what?

• Locked thread