Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Referees are professionals, right? I think it's a bit childish to think that a referee who has a tattoo of a club won't play the game fairly. I'm a teacher, do you think I'm not allowed to grade the kids I don't like? I do, and I do it well because I'm a professional, just like that referee. You might make a note about it in the match report, but even that seems silly to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
What on earth is the reason players shouldn't be allowed to wear tracksuit bottoms?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
"Make sure the eagle is coaxed to safety"

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I guess your mam.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Trips posted:

MLS-only fan here, what the hell is Hawkeye?

Hi, what do you think about Jozy Altidore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

No place for this last question in the modern game.

• Locked thread