Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Okay, thanks. It seemed like a pretty ridiculous thing for a doctor to say.

I haven't decided for sure to get one yet because my primary concern is stopping periods, not actual birth control. Guess it's time to bite the bullet and drive an hour to the nearest Planned Parenthood so someone will actually talk to me about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I have a dumb question: I've been on the pill for about 2 years, in the past I went to PP to get it (thanks obamacare). Now I have health insurance through kaiser, so do I have to go through kaiser for more pills or can I still go to PP?

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

Definitely bullshit. I have not had kids and found getting it put in to be less painful than cramps I've had. But I agree, if your gyno is trying to talk you out of it for bullshit reasons then go somewhere else.

E: and fwiw it was totally worth it, my Mirena means that I get a 2-3 day period every 3 months and it's the best.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.

Radio! posted:

Went to my gyno today to ask about getting an IUD because I won't have insurance after the end of the month and she told me that because I haven't had kids it would be too painful and I shouldn't even consider it. Is this bullshit because it sounds like some bullshit.

Am a gyno. This is bullshit.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

remigious posted:

I have a dumb question: I've been on the pill for about 2 years, in the past I went to PP to get it (thanks obamacare). Now I have health insurance through kaiser, so do I have to go through kaiser for more pills or can I still go to PP?

PP accepts insurances, but I'm sure it varies from clinic to clinic and state to state. I would call your clinic you go to and ask if they accept your new insurance and if they do you'll be able to stay with PP and get your sweet sweet free whore pills.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Thank you for the advice. I'm one of those babies that is terrified of doctors, so it would be great if I didn't have to go to kaiser.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
:siren: Dont read this post, poster who was scared of getting an IUD!! I mean it, ignore it!! Not helpful for you!! I had a very abnormal experience!! :siren: I just need to vent and be told that I had bad luck but it's gonna be fine :(

I just got an IUD installed today and it was the most excruciating pain I've maybe ever experienced??? I can't decide whether or not it was worse than when I got my toenail ripped out by a doctor before the anesthetic kicked in. Both pains were loving exquisitely awful. I'm legit traumatized from it, was screaming and sobbing in pain enough to freak out everyone sitting in the waiting room :( so I'm embarassed as well as being physically strung out. The doctor was so nice and sympathetic, and when I asked if mine was the worst reaction she'd seen, she kinda awkwardly didn't wanna say "yes, wow", but that was clearly what she wanted to say. Basically, the pain index for getting an IUD ranges from "slight discomfort, really not a big deal" to.... what happened to me I guess. It was 10 times worse than anything I expected, and I can be pretty pessimistic. She said they've been doing 3 or 4 of these PER DAY since Trump was elected, so I don't suspect that my pain was due to her inexperience or anything... but holy poo poo. I'm so hosed up, been crying a lot, and the follow-up cramps are kicking my rear end (I'm not used to cramps! I rarely get them with my bc pills, and these are pretty bad). I asked her if my anatomy was to blame for the intense pain, but she assured me that everything is totally normal in there, some people just have more nerve endings there than others. loving hell. I did this during my period too because it's supposed to hurt less!! I almost surely would have passed out if it hurt more than it did :((((

I've taken as much ibuprofen as i'm allowed to, and my boyfriend is out buying me a heating pad right now... anything else I can do to heal (both physically and mentally)? The bleeding is working out better than I thought, at least...

I don't know if this was a mistake for me to do but I'm so scared of what Trump and his ilk might do, I was driven into a corner to do this thing I wouldn't have done otherwise. gently caress that orange bastard for doing this to me. I'm so loving hurt and angry at anyone who even barely contributed to him getting elected.

the popular kids
Dec 27, 2010

Time for some thrilling heroics.
I'm so sorry you had to go through that :(

I got a copper IUD put in a little more than a year ago, took some advil prior to the visit, and I will say I literally felt nothing. I didn't even know she stuck the drat thing in. Not even a pinch.

My period is lighter and shorter but the cramps are definitely worse.

The first few months I would have cramps that literally made me cry out and fall to the floor.

Now they aren't so bad but I swear I can feel the drat thing when I bend over.

I'm glad i did it because I would never ever remember to take a pill or get a needle or replace a patch.

Edit:: and I dont mean to brag about my visit. There are so many different experiences with this it seems. Just want to share my personal experience.

the popular kids fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Dec 20, 2016

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

just get an abortion beforehand like I did and then it doesn't hurt at all cos your cervix is already numbed and dilated

(I'm sorry you had to experience that :( I hope you feel better)

I wish the nexplanon lasted longer because it's a lot nicer than the IUD in some ways. less painful insertion, you don't have to check strings, just make sure it's still palpable in your arm, and if it shifts a little it still works. I haven't had a period in a year, either.

snoo fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 20, 2016

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

This isn't my own personal experience and surely things have changed in the many years since it happened, but my mom also had a copper IUD put in way back when, and her experience sounded super similar to yours. Her experience was so excruciatingly painful and didn't really let up at all so she wound up getting it taken back out only a short while after it was put in. You're definitely not alone; IUDs aren't for everyone for this reason but hopefully now that you got yours IN you'll be able to heal up and enjoy it for the time that you choose to keep it. I'm so sorry you went through that, though, it sounds downright horrible and it sucks that there's really no way to tell how bad it will be for someone until they get it done. ):

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy
My Mirena insertion was the second most painful thing of my life. The first being 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my hands. All I can say in that I was feeling a lot better in 24 hours and pretty much back to normal after 48. I hope that's the case for you, VoidBurger. gently caress Mango Mussolini.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The Snoo posted:

I wish the nexplanon lasted longer because it's a lot nicer than the IUD in some ways. less painful insertion, you don't have to check strings, just make sure it's still palpable in your arm, and if it shifts a little it still works. I haven't had a period in a year, either.

I went to Planned Parenthood just last month for a checkup and inquire about more permanent birth control in light of my Nexplanon being due for replacement and the incoming reign of our Orange Overlord. They said I'm too young to get sterilized (I'm 33 next month), and I don't feel like disputing that, but they DID tell me that Nexplanon now works for four years! I won't have to get a new one until 2018, so that's nice. Hopefully by then Lord Orange won't have made it impossible to get BC! Otherwise I guess I'll have a case for getting sterilized!

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Do you have info on the four years? I think waiting a fourth year is supposed to be relatively safe if you're not overweight, but it looks like the FDA and Nexplanon's site are still only saying three years. I would love it if it were officially four, though! I need to get mine replaced this spring.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I had seen that it lasts for four years, too, a few months ago.

planned parenthood's regular website and their tumblr mentions 4 years, at least. they also say the mirena is good up to 6 years. :)

e: as a fat (despite losing weight and still losing more) I'll probably still try to get it replaced after three years, before I lose my dad's insurance when I turn 26.......... if that even exists by then.

VoidBurger
Jul 18, 2008

A leap into the void.
The burger in space.
Update: I am SO much better than I was when I wrote that post, but I'm still not quite back to normal. More fatigued than anything else, head feels a little heavy, and still got some cramps going on. Barely any bleeding (even though I'm on my period) which is weird, but I'm feeling real lucky about that part being easy, at least.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, everyone. :kiddo: I'm still mentally/emotionally hosed up from the experience, I'm not over that part yet, but it's good to read other peoples' sympathies for my experience. I don't have a lot of people to vent to about this right now.

Mine's good for 12 years! I wanted some real drat thoroughness because I think there's a decent shot of the US turning into The Handmaid's Tale in a year or two. I'm a little worried about the lack of hormones with the Paragard, so I'm gonna take my BC pills for at least one more month so I don't go batshit on any family members during the holidays. :( Then we hunker down and pray I don't ruin my relationship over something absurd like not killing a spider correctly.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Silver Falcon posted:

They said I'm too young to get sterilized (I'm 33 next month),

This is such horseshit. I'm 34 and I want sterilization. I'M THIRTY FOUR I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.

Silver Falcon posted:

They said I'm too young to get sterilized (I'm 33 next month)

I'm seconding Geolicious here. I just turned 34 in the fall and I got on the waiting list for a tubal before my birthday. You're not too young and anyone who tells you that is full of poo poo.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Ughhh I feel your pain, VoidBurger (also hi I love your youtube videos). Got my IUD in yesterday and it was an ordeal. The actual pain (though Real Bad) was pretty short-lived and I was surprised how quickly it receded down to tolerable levels once the thing was actually in. My main problem is that I have an unusually strong vasovagal response so I passed out during the procedure and then had to spend two loving hours lying down in the recovery room before I could stand up without blacking out. So that was fun.

On the plus side, it was a first visit to a Planned Parenthood ever and holy poo poo they are wonderful. Easily the nicest doctor I've ever had, and everyone was so friendly and compassionate it was unreal. Like I'm still sort of in awe of how great the staff was.

I don't think I'll get another IUD when this one runs out but I'm glad I'm safe from Cheetoh Hitler at least. (I got a Liletta, which is FDA approved for 3 years but my doc told me it's actually been shown to be effective for 7, which is neat)

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
Hello thread!
I'm a lady with PCOS who has an appointment for IUD insertion next month. I have a choice between Paraguard and Mirena.
I have reservations about Mirena as I have no idea how I will react to the hormones-- I used to take LoEstrin FE a while back and I was fine on it but according to the RN, the hormones in the two are different. Can anyone else with PCOS and Mirena tell me how it went? idk if that's a bit too... specific or not but it would help a bunch.

I'm kind of leaning towards Paraguard because it lasts longer/doesn't use hormones but I was also told it can make your bleeding worse and you have to deal with more cramping.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.
Personally, the painful cramping and heavier period leveled out after ~1 year or so of having Paragard. I don't have PCOS so I can't comment on that end of it.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I have PCOS and I had a Mirena. Nothing went awry.

Now, all IUDs run the risk of increasing benign ovarian cysts, but in the 4.5 years I had my Mirena I think I only recall 2 or 3 cysts that I noticed. And they resolved on their own.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
I guess this is kind of off topic but they gave me pamphlets about both Mirena and ParaGard and the ParaGard one isn't very informative at all! It didn't tell me how it works or anything, just blathered on about BUSY WORKING MOTHERS (though the Mirena one did this too). At least the Mirena one has a description of it's effects on your uterine environment, you know?

Geolicious posted:

I have PCOS and I had a Mirena. Nothing went awry.

Now, all IUDs run the risk of increasing benign ovarian cysts, but in the 4.5 years I had my Mirena I think I only recall 2 or 3 cysts that I noticed. And they resolved on their own.

I get cysts anyways so that's not a huge deal to me I guess :shrug: My main issue (apart from unfounded/not very possible "oh god is my uterus going to spit it out") would be the possible heavier bleeding and bad cramping from ParaGard, though I do like that ParaGard lasts longer

stimulated emission fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 14, 2017

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

afaik there's no real consensus on why Paragard works, just that it does? i think the current understanding is that copper is toxic to sperm but other than that all medical science has on the question is a big ol shrug

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009

stimulated emission posted:

Hello thread!
I'm a lady with PCOS who has an appointment for IUD insertion next month. I have a choice between Paraguard and Mirena.
I have reservations about Mirena as I have no idea how I will react to the hormones-- I used to take LoEstrin FE a while back and I was fine on it but according to the RN, the hormones in the two are different. Can anyone else with PCOS and Mirena tell me how it went? idk if that's a bit too... specific or not but it would help a bunch.

I'm kind of leaning towards Paraguard because it lasts longer/doesn't use hormones but I was also told it can make your bleeding worse and you have to deal with more cramping.

I have PCOS and a Skyla and haven't had any issues with it in the past two years. The difference with the Mirena vs the pill is that Mirena only has progesterone and most pills have both estrogen and progesterone.

evelynevvie
Sep 14, 2004

I'll fry you like a fritter! Crispy on the outside... chewy on the inside!!!

Hello thread, I have a hypothetical.
I have a Mirena, that I've had for two years. I love it so much, it is the best thing that's ever happened to my uterus.
But, with the second coming of Hitler, I'm terrified of a few things. One is losing my insurance (through Medicaid/ACA) and also that the family planning program in my state will lose its funding. So in three years, I'll be unable to get it removed and get a new one. I can't reach the strings with my short fingers so I can't even remove it myself.
I plan to ask my OB/GYN when I see her if I can get a new one now, to restart the clock so to speak, and hopefully outlast Herr Pumpkin. Do you think that's a reasonable request, and that it might be possible? I've had zero problems (and zero periods) with it.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

evelynevvie posted:

I have a Mirena, that I've had for two years. I love it so much, it is the best thing that's ever happened to my uterus.
But, with the second coming of Hitler, I'm terrified of a few things. One is losing my insurance (through Medicaid/ACA) and also that the family planning program in my state will lose its funding. So in three years, I'll be unable to get it removed and get a new one. I can't reach the strings with my short fingers so I can't even remove it myself.
I plan to ask my OB/GYN when I see her if I can get a new one now, to restart the clock so to speak, and hopefully outlast Herr Pumpkin. Do you think that's a reasonable request, and that it might be possible? I've had zero problems (and zero periods) with it.

I don't feel like this is unreasonable at all. If you can afford it now, you should definitely contact your OB/GYN and ask to have a fresh one put in - I don't see why they couldn't or wouldn't. There could be plenty of reasons why someone might want to do that, like planning to go abroad in a certain amount of years and not wanting to have to worry about having it replaced while out of the country, etc - so there should be no real reason why an OB/GYN wouldn't want to do this... I'm not an expert, but I say go for it to cover your bases. Your peace of mind is important too!

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003

evelynevvie posted:

One thing to keep in mind is that the Mirena is actually effective as contraception for seven years.

evelynevvie
Sep 14, 2004

I'll fry you like a fritter! Crispy on the outside... chewy on the inside!!!

superbelch posted:

One thing to keep in mind is that the Mirena is actually effective as contraception for seven years.

I was told five. When did that change?

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003

evelynevvie posted:

I was told five. When did that change?

FDA approval is for 5 (the company likely didn't want to spend the money initially to show that their devices didn't need to be exchanged as often), but medical literature says 7 years. It is used this long in Europe routinely. There is a trial currently enrolling in the US that will be used to pursue FDA approval for 7 years.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

I'm posting this in here instead of the endometriosis thread since its more of a general question. I was on Seasonique and then Lo Loestrin Fe for a year and a half or so, and both had pretty lovely psychological side effects for me that lead to me being in a really emotionless, flat fog for the time I was on it. My current obgyn is great and has me off of all forms of b/c (since I was only on it to manage my periods to deal with the really horrible cramps she suspects is due to endometriosis) and has given me a prescription for ketorolac for pain during my periods, and sometimes it's fine, but other periods are total hell. I don't like taking the ketorolac to begin with and I don't want anything stronger, but I'm going to be heading back to college soon and don't know how I can manage entire days that I'm losing to the pain. I know I should probably talk to my obgyn and pursue trying a different type of b/c to help manage this, but my experience with it the first time had such a negative impact on my life that I'm scared to try a different type and wind up losing another 6-12 months of my life to an emotionless fog.

Does anyone have any advice about how to cope with psychological side effects from b/c, or if there are certain types you've had success with after having similar side effects with others? I'm just trying to psyche myself up to even consider going back onto something because I don't know how many more months I can take this.

Sorry if this is a bit rambly/aimless, I'm currently still kind of loopy from the pain.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
If it's endo, is ablation an option for you?

Mirena is used to manage endo as well, but I am not sure if it helps the pain in addition to lightening the bleeding.

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

I don't have endo, but my Mirena has made my (debilitating) cramps nearly disappear.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief posted:

I'm posting this in here instead of the endometriosis thread since its more of a general question. I was on Seasonique and then Lo Loestrin Fe for a year and a half or so, and both had pretty lovely psychological side effects for me that lead to me being in a really emotionless, flat fog for the time I was on it. My current obgyn is great and has me off of all forms of b/c (since I was only on it to manage my periods to deal with the really horrible cramps she suspects is due to endometriosis) and has given me a prescription for ketorolac for pain during my periods, and sometimes it's fine, but other periods are total hell. I don't like taking the ketorolac to begin with and I don't want anything stronger, but I'm going to be heading back to college soon and don't know how I can manage entire days that I'm losing to the pain. I know I should probably talk to my obgyn and pursue trying a different type of b/c to help manage this, but my experience with it the first time had such a negative impact on my life that I'm scared to try a different type and wind up losing another 6-12 months of my life to an emotionless fog.

Does anyone have any advice about how to cope with psychological side effects from b/c, or if there are certain types you've had success with after having similar side effects with others? I'm just trying to psyche myself up to even consider going back onto something because I don't know how many more months I can take this.

Sorry if this is a bit rambly/aimless, I'm currently still kind of loopy from the pain.

I'm a gynecologist. Depending on your fertility plans, I'd recommend considering Mirena, since it can reduce pain related to endometriosis (which we can't definitively diagnose without laparoscopy) and adenomyosis. It's a hormonal method, but because most of the dose is local to the uterus, the systemic dose is lower and side effects regarding mood are much less common. Skyla has an even lower dose of hormone and can be an option if you have side effects with Mirena. I tend to lean towards starting with Mirena because the bleeding profile is typically better (as in, more likely to stop having periods, etc) and the slightly higher dose may be more effective at stopping pain. If you are considering pregnancy, endometriosis does tend to get better with pregnancy.

Endometrial ablations are typically much better for bleeding than they are for pain, and if there is endometriosis (endometrial tissue outside the uterus), the ablation wouldn't affect the pain from that tissue.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

Thanks for all the responses, guys.

We haven't done a laparoscopy to officially diagnose it yet, so that might be the next step before we decide where to go with treatment. I'm trying to be a little more hopeful since taking me off the birth control and using a pain medicine to manage the symptoms was just our next option, not the be-all end-all that this doctor wanted to try. I'll have to get in to see her so we can figure out where to go from here.

Thanks so much for your response. I really hadn't considered any kind of IUD because my mother had such a bad reaction when she attempted a copper IUD, but that was decades ago, and also... copper. I'm just a bit worried about even entertaining the possibility of an IUD since I've never been sexually active and don't plan to be, so it always felt a little extreme for what I need out of birth control... and I'm definitely worried about the pain of insertion and the pain of getting used to it, after what my mom went through, but I guess there's no real way of knowing unless I discuss it with my doctor and see if it might be an option.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003

Thanks for all the responses, guys.

We haven't done a laparoscopy to officially diagnose it yet, so that might be the next step before we decide where to go with treatment. I'm trying to be a little more hopeful since taking me off the birth control and using a pain medicine to manage the symptoms was just our next option, not the be-all end-all that this doctor wanted to try. I'll have to get in to see her so we can figure out where to go from here.

Thanks so much for your response. I really hadn't considered any kind of IUD because my mother had such a bad reaction when she attempted a copper IUD, but that was decades ago, and also... copper. I'm just a bit worried about even entertaining the possibility of an IUD since I've never been sexually active and don't plan to be, so it always felt a little extreme for what I need out of birth control... and I'm definitely worried about the pain of insertion and the pain of getting used to it, after what my mom went through, but I guess there's no real way of knowing unless I discuss it with my doctor and see if it might be an option.

Definitely understand trepidation with IUDs or any invasive procedure. However, I would keep in mind that an IUD insertion is a good bit less risky than even a minor surgery like diagnostic laparoscopy. Even if surgery does confirm diagnosis, there will still need to be treatment and it may be worth strongly considering as an option even without confirmation, since it can also be helpful for other conditions that wouldn't necessarily be diagnosed with surgery. I will also say that I have inserted IUDs in women who haven't had babies and women and teens who haven't had sex (for heavy bleeding and/or pain) and the vast majority have done well (which is not to say there was no cramping or discomfort).

Please feel free to PM!

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

I got a mirena an adult who isn't sexually active and while I wouldn't do it every day the insertion really wasn't too bad at all. I think the key for me was just keeping myself as calm and relaxed as much as possible. I was kind of crampy the rest of the week but they were nowhere near as bad as my super awful period cramps. My first period after insertion had more but less intense cramps and lasted almost 3 weeks (ugh) but was so light I never needed more than a liner. I haven't had a period since that one mega-period.

I felt the same way about it being overkill but man am I happy with it so far. Definitely don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about it!

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

Instant Jellyfish posted:

I got a mirena an adult who isn't sexually active and while I wouldn't do it every day the insertion really wasn't too bad at all. I think the key for me was just keeping myself as calm and relaxed as much as possible. I was kind of crampy the rest of the week but they were nowhere near as bad as my super awful period cramps. My first period after insertion had more but less intense cramps and lasted almost 3 weeks (ugh) but was so light I never needed more than a liner. I haven't had a period since that one mega-period.

I felt the same way about it being overkill but man am I happy with it so far. Definitely don't be afraid to talk to your doctor about it!

Thanks for the response! I'm feeling a little more hopeful about it and will definitely be discussing it with my doc when I can go in to see her. How long did it take for your first period after insertion to begin?

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Thanks for the response! I'm feeling a little more hopeful about it and will definitely be discussing it with my doc when I can go in to see her. How long did it take for your first period after insertion to begin?

I had it inserted on day 4 of my period and my next one started 20 days later, a full 5 days early for me. I had spotting regularly that whole month so I sort of felt like the bleeding would never end, but it did. And again that period was ridiculously light. Before I needed a super tampon with a pad as backup because I gushed blood wildly but I never used more than a light pad during that whole crazy long period.

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
Got my IUD put in the other day :) the pre-insertion anxiety was way worse than the insertion itself. I've been spotting since insertion but no major cramps or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mick ohio
Sep 24, 2007

So I says to Mabel, I says...
IUD experience question!

I'm halfway through my second Mirena. I haven't had a period or PMS symptoms with it, but lately I've been getting what feels like menstrual cramps. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something I should bring up to my doc?

• Locked thread