Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threat level tesco
Jul 2, 2007
Does anyone else on the combined pill get far worse cramping than they ever did before they started taking it? Everything I've ever read or heard had said that the pill eases period pain but in my case it's been the complete opposite. It's really frustrating as I've had no other bad side effects (good sex drive, no weight gain or mood swings, clear skin and so on) but holy poo poo, the first few days of the withdrawal bleed make me want to put my head through a wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread