Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
provocateur
Sep 22, 2008
I'd like to get tested for a hormone imbalance and also PCOS, problem is I've been using Implanon for almost 2 years now. Can I get either of these tests done whilst I'm on birth control? If not, what is the expected wait time to be tested once I remove the Implanon bar?

I'd call my DR and ask but his receptionsts are not that helpful :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

provocateur
Sep 22, 2008
I had my Implanon removed yesterday after 3 years. I have 4 stitches and am on antibiotics, I think my DR was a tad scalpel happy (I will not be seeing him again). Back to the drawing board to find birth control which won't make my sex drive decrease dramatically :(

• Locked thread