Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Well, it looks like you are trying to answer every birth control related question anyone could possibly have in the first two posts, so my question is: what are we supposed to do with the rest of this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Eggplant Wizard posted:

That was quick. The goal is to replace the old thread, which is enormous & unwieldy and gets a lot of the same small questions all the time. I expect there will still be plenty of posts asking for advice, anecdotal experiences, or e/n style silliness. That is mostly what goes on in the other thread. Is that okay? I was about to PM CE or you and ask for the switchover. Sorry if I presumed :\

Yeah I know it's annoying when people ask repeat questions but that is a lot of information organized in a rather complicated fashion I just hope you guys aren't going to yell at (or report) people for asking a question that's already been answered in section R203 because I bet that is going to happen a lot.

Also I don't actually moderate this forum so you don't have to listen to me, I'm just sayin is all.

• Locked thread