Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
untitled
Jun 4, 2004

Feet!!! Not that I'm into that sort of thing....
I have an appt in a week to have a paraguard put in. I already paid for it so backing out isn't an option. I am so freaked out about how bad it will hurt to insert. I had an awful labor because of pitocin and am not looking forward to my cervix being touched in any way again.

Am I being a big baby? How awful will it be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

untitled
Jun 4, 2004

Well, I dilated the whole way and ended up with a c-section so my cervix didn't actually experience a kid passing by. Although I think everyone that worked in the hospital had their finger in it at one point.

I'm just being a coward.

untitled
Jun 4, 2004

Yikes. I just got my paragard put in today. I am wondering how long the initial bleeding usually lasts.

Wasn't too awful. I don't have periods back yet since having the kid so I don't when I'll be experiencing that hell.

untitled
Jun 4, 2004

Got a paragard put in, my doctor said I didn't need to worry about checking the strings. Well, I'm paranoid and checked, but I can't feel them. She said they would soften and "hide" around my cervix?

• Locked thread