Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sourbugs
Nov 10, 2005
Mmm, I can't wait to eat that monkey.
OP, you posted about an injection but only mentioned one for women. Is there one for men readily available? I'm single at the moment but it's something I want to know more about for the future, as something to discuss with my next s.o. I don't really like having my cycle controlled, it just doesn't work well for me. I was on implanon but had it removed about 2 months ago. My experience was not so great. It worked first of all, it did what it's supposed to do, i'm not pregnant thank god, but side effects for me were bad cramping, periods that went of for a fortnight, and alot of aching around the implant site. Even with it removed, I get pain shooting through my arm. Never again will I use it. But like I said I don't do well with hormonal methods, the pill was the same (minus sore arm). But it was effective, and cheap too. Only $35 without a healthcare card in Australia. So some other things to consider. I'd try the pill first though if your new to this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread