Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MockTurtle
Mar 9, 2006
Once I was a real Turtle.
They have special tool to use when they can't just yank it by the string. It will probably be uncomfortable when they go in to hook it on with the tool but as far as actually having it removed, you don't feel much. There is some pressure when they pull but as soon as it is out you have relief. If for some reason they can't get it out this way they send you for surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockTurtle
Mar 9, 2006
Fear not the removal! Thanks to rejection and accidental removal (oops) I've been through about 6 placements and removals at this point. The removal is nowhere near as bad as insertion. Do you know the feeling when you use a tampon and it's not quite saturated so it's cringey to remove? The IUD coming out isn't even that bad.

MockTurtle
Mar 9, 2006
It's like nails on a chalkboard in your vagina!

• Locked thread