Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suntory BOSS
Apr 17, 2006

So before putting on a condom, I sometimes go a little while bare, just to enjoy the sensation. After a few minutes, I pull out, put on a condom, and renew the festivities with the necessary protection.

However, I did this last night during the second round of sex, and it occurred to me that live sperm from the first burst could have still been dwelling in my urethra and somehow worked their wicked way into her body during the action. Furthermore, it's the week before her period which means... peak fertility, right?

I didn't come anywhere close to ejaculating inside her, but fluids can easily coagulate in the urethra and come out later... Should I be freaking out? Is the risk great enough that I should take her to a clinic tomorrow morning for an ECP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suntory BOSS
Apr 17, 2006

NaturalLow posted:

If she has the textbook 28 day menstrual cycle, she would be at peak fertility on or around day 14 (so two weeks before her period rather than one week). However a lot of women don't have 28 day cycles and they can vary month to month, so that's just a general estimate not a set in stone date to live by.

I think I'm just being overly paranoid, but it'd be a lot smarter to be overly cautious instead. Having said that, I really wish Japan had some form of contraception other than just condoms.

• Locked thread