Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
Ya'll should volunteer at your local animal shelter. They get pictures for adoption promotion; you get to take photos of concentrated adorable.

flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
This is Sadie. Sadie is my parents' dog.

Jace is my parents' cat. He is slightly stupid, but also awesome.

Dante is my brother's dog. He's a lot bigger than this now, and he's less fluffy. He's more streamlined, I guess you could say. But he is awesome too.

and this is a dog that was at the Humane Society

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
This is Boomer.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
dog dog dog dog dog

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

boomer-1 by nick.kneer, on Flickr

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Took some awkward Christmas card photos for a co-worker, and figured we'd get a good solo shot of the dog while we were at it. I'm pretty proud of this.

0O3O0040 by nick.kneer, on Flickr

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

cute by nick.kneer, on Flickr

also
IndySamEthan-0049 by nick.kneer, on Flickr

IndySamEthan-0048 by nick.kneer, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

quote:

Studies done on cats that have fallen from 2 to 32 stories, and still alive when brought to a veterinarian clinic, show that the overall survival rate is 90 percent of those treated. In a study performed in 1987 it was reported that cats who fall from less than six stories, and are still alive, have greater injuries than cats who fall from higher than six stories. It has been proposed that this might happen because cats reach terminal velocity after righting themselves (see below) at about five stories, and after this point they relax, leading to less severe injuries in cats who have fallen from six or more stories.