Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
I have a set for my adorable if a tad derpy kittens who see the camera and pose, don't want to be a bore so will just post one.

My Egyptian uromastyx, the post processing was done at others suggestions and I would be interested to know opinions. Please, I am begging you, look at it in large as medium makes his scales look funky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
His bedding. Only day for months the bugger has posed nicely and he deliberately blemishes my shot. He is two feet long with barbs along his tail and if I had put my hand in to remove it he would have either run into his hide or tail whipped me and as my camera isn't waterproof I didn't fancy getting blood all over it.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
I'm afraid these are the best I have of him, (again, they look much better in large) as soon as I got my new dslr he decided to hide from it. It is somewhat of a mission of mine to get a full shot of him without the glass.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Had a rather successful kitty shoot, think this shot is the first "good lord I'm actually happy with this" photo I've ever done.

kitty1 by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
These new photos are really rather smashing. Am I the only one who can see before and after in Fiannaiocht and beeker's photos?

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Dogs rule

high action by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

high action 2 by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The derp dog on the right is my 10 month old border collie (the other three are my 'rents)

Her face turns like this if you hold the ball too long, every single time.

playing with ball by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

baaaaalllll

This is how big it was 9 months ago, incidentally the above photo is the first time the fecker has stopped still long enough to get a decent photo in 9 months.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Dignified border collie

Daisy in black and white by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Not so dignified border collie

stiiiick by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
When she calms down she is :) this is the other one also known as "rat dog".

I'm a tiger grrrrr by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
My kittens stepping outside for the first time.

I seem to have lost my top hat good lady. by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The hound dog, a majestic noble creature

chinese crested by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

oh wait..

Throoooooooooow the sock! by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
I just had to confess to all my flicker contacts that the photos I take of my chinese crested are not in fact lucky, she is trained to pose like this.

portrait of a small dog by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Lady Muck by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

the border collie on the other hand....

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Comments are off so I shall just have to say how adorable he is on here instead. *sqeeee*

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Get ready to lose all faith in humanity.

Chihuahua x chinese crested by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Chihuahua x chinese crested 2 by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Not mine, saw it at the county fair, woman was very proud of what she had deliberately bred/concocted in a lab.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Shalkore your cat wants to eat my soul.

There is a PS trick with animals for the eyes.

Select the eyes, Ctrl+c Ctrl+v. High pass filter till you see the detail coming though and select hard light at 70%. Merge layers and then select the eyes again. Set your burn tool at 50% midtones, make the tool bigger than the selected area and click. Adjust the burn tool % as needed.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Cat posed, dog most certainly did not.

droool

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The "durable" hide chew bone was gone half an hour later.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Hello [random delivery guy] watch out for that un she'll 'ave your hand, collie's fine though.

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
First pics of my new puppy

Bonzo (dog doh-dah band) by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Bonzo (dog doh-dah band) again by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Not so cure or cuddly Egyptian Uromastyx

I hate you by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Shaved my dog, documented this. (chinese crested powderpuff, "special" genetics means that half of them are bald and the other half has an undercoat that never stops growing, so every couple of years they need to get shaved or they can turn into those rescue dogs with the matted dreadlocks you see on animal hospital)

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
My puppy is a poser.

bonzo 11.5 weeks

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
couple of the rents animals

Oreo by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

I'm too old for this. by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
The oscar and bronco shots are lovely, I'm not sure what's easier photographing cats or herding them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medusula
Aug 8, 2007
Just one nice portrait, just one, it's all I ask.

Nope.

snow dog by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

Ah bugger.

collie fail by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

that will do

Daisy 2 by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr