Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Don't tap on the fucking glass!
I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

a life less posted:

What breed is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

I swear to god I'll cut off your fucking fingers and feed them to the otters for enrichment.

xzzy posted:

Both of my cats respond to their names. :colbert:

They even know which name is theirs.

Technically, they don't know their names. It's really just an auditory cue that they've been conditioned to respond to. :colbert:

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Dog by William T Hornaday, on Flickr

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Dude, that's all cats.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Eh, I like it.

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

Ro proudly displaying her tiger paintings.

Little Cat With Big Cat Artwork by William T Hornaday, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William T. Hornaday
Nov 26, 2007

DeusExMchna posted:

What paint did you use to make the painting? I've been wanting to make a little painting with my cats but I want to find a pet safe ink/dye/paint.

Here is Scarlett, pondering life's questions and wondering when/if she will be fed

I didn't make those particular paintings as they were a gift from another zoo that I hosted a workshop at. We do however have a painting program with our own animals and tempera paint is what we're approved to use by our vets. Word of warning though, while tempera paint is non-toxic and water-based, there are times where is isn't 100% washable (grout and concrete seem to be the worst about staining) and I'd recommend settling for something like Crayola washable paint if you're at all concerned with it it getting all over your house.