Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Lazy friday afternoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I'm particularly blessed with a dog that is easy to photograph:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Love those two shots. I like the half face ones a lot.

I went out and got more photos of ours. She's a natural poser

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

I never posted these here!
These are Beebo and Jones! Cats of my Sister-in-law in a little mini Thanksgiving shoot (Truly an excuse to practice flash and avoid the inlaws)

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

PerpetualNeophyte posted:

Our girlfriend's cat, Oliver, is a challenging model with his dark fur. Hope it's ok to post this here? We shot it with a 40 year old Soviet Индустар-61 Л/З lens adapted to a Canon Rebel T2i; a lot of our work over the last couple of years has been with old manual glass on modern-ish cameras. It's helped ease our transition to digital photography, though we're still learning.

I like this photo! Good job!~

The time to post cat photos is nyyyyyow.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

New lens tests mean photographing the closest pets

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Is yours also outwardly verbally abusive?

(that's a really nice photo)

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

p0stal b0b posted:

Yep, she's a talker and a head-butter...

Thanks, yours are great, too, love the first one of the dog in particular. What was the new lens you were testing? The close focus distance looks impressive.

Thanks! It's the Sigma 18-35mm f1.8

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Admiral Bosch posted:

The recent cold snap was bad enough on the Colorado front range that we had to bring our chickens inside so they didn't freeze to death. Here they are being very cute.

I adore this shot - it's so lovely.

Had some fun natural lighting in the afternoon today:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008