Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
This is my first-ever experimental post in the dorkroom. I hope I did it right.

This is my dog, Max.

How does everybody get such a great format for their flickr links? I want to uniformly share my cat and dog pictures.

edit: I didn't do it right.

edit:

Max by theokaluza, on Flickr

I did it right this time.

Sneeze Party fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Feb 11, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

These are, by far, the most brilliant photographs that I have ever seen, and you are a GOD AMONG MEN.
Toilet Rascal
This is Petey:

Introducing Petey-549.jpg by theokaluza, on Flickr

Introducing Petey-543.jpg by theokaluza, on Flickr

Is he good, or evil? We are not yet sure.

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

Toilet Rascal

paisleyfox posted:

Whatever he is, he is so stinkin cute! :3:

Finally finished some pictures I took of my friend's dying dog, Ronin, before he was put down due to cancer. I offered her a "twilight session" and I really enjoyed doing it. :unsmith:

roro-21 by thepaisleyfox, on Flickr

roro-41 by thepaisleyfox, on Flickr

roro-6 by thepaisleyfox, on Flickr
Oh my god -- a puppy with cancer? Really? :( edit: Also, I love the photos. Especially the first one. He looks so happy. He doesn't even know he's gonna die.

Sneeze Party fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 9, 2012

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

Toilet Rascal

Jules, September 9th-148.jpg by theokaluza, on Flickr

Jules on the Couch-133.jpg by theokaluza, on Flickr

Sneeze Party fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 21, 2013

Sneeze Party
Apr 26, 2002

Toilet Rascal

Jules by theokaluza, on Flickr

Jules by theokaluza, on Flickr