Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Jimmy Thief posted:

And after the fight

Along the same lines, my dog after a similar encounter: Grusome picture warning :nms:

She's ok now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Some pictures I took of my dog Chiggers yesterday:

/spam

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

The depth of field looks so weird in those photos. Did you use a post technique or did you really nail focus on a 70-200 wide open?
Those are actually from my 600mm f4 (staying true to the OP's request that "I suggest that all photos be taken using at least one ridiculously expensive piece of kit."). :)

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Haven't posted of any from my dog Chiggers for a while...

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

pootiebigwang posted:

I love the mangled blinds in the picture. Sure sign of a cat in the house.

DJExile posted:

It is a cute sounding name, but aren't chiggers a kind of flea/tick?
Trust me, it's an appropriate name for her. She is equal parts adorable and pest. :)

One more...

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

My 85mm f/1.8 came in yesterday:

As did my 135mm f/2.0:

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Here's my dog One-tooth, previously known as Chiggers (prior to her latest vet visit):

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

What better way to test a new camera than cat pictures?

I cannot believe this is 25,000 ISO:

outcast_p posted:

I was playing around with off camera flash and a reflector. Only subject I had was my dog.
If they made doggie anti-depressants this could be the picture to use on the advertising poster. I love the photo but go give the poor little guy a treat or something!

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Cat + Toilet Paper = magic

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I took some pictures of my sister's dog:

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Went to photograph my sister's new baby, best shot of the day was her dog. :(

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I bought a new bed for my 18 year old cat 4 days ago. The only time she has left it since has been to eat/drink and use the litter box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

Hey guys, meet Ming & Mong.