Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

subx
Jan 12, 2003

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes should fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

xzzy posted:

Image doesn't fit the requirements of the OP, this was taken on a sony camera that used a goddamn floppy disk for storage, but it's one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken of this cat.

That's ok you are allowed because its awesome. My cat used to love stare at all the sparkly spell effects from Everquest. She never cared about WoW, but those EQ things kept her attention for hours.

Ricky in 2005 by subx2000, on Flickr

Georgia on 04-26-2010 by subx2000, on Flickr

And this one isn't great, but actually getting George to stay still for a few seconds for a low-light shot was amazing.

George at night by subx2000, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU