Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

and that's how you get ants.

Medusula posted:

kitty1 by Learnin' Curve, on Flickr

I like this. :) Very cool eyes, do you think they'll stay that blue or will that fade as it gets older?

Speaking of eyes, my puppy likes to lay on the guilt trips/drop the puppy dog eyes if I don't let her off the deck so she can run around like a spaz in the yard.

Not a happy camper by Silenus81, on Flickr

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Apr 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

My puppy after getting yelled at for chewing a hole in the couch:

Taken with my new D7000/50 1.4

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

InternetJunky posted:

Haven't posted of any from my dog Chiggers for a while...

Good lord Chiggers is adorable. Great name, too!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

DJExile posted:

It is a cute sounding name, but aren't chiggers a kind of flea/tick?

Haha yeah, I believe so. I thankfully have managed to avoid them but I hear they can be pretty excruciating to deal with since they bite like crazy.

Great lighting on your kitty! Maine Coon cats are awesome. If I didn't already have a dog I'd get one.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

I recently moved so Chloe gets a huge backyard to run around in at her will now. She's not used to it I guess, after coming in she'll fall asleep and become dead to the world. Nothing short of making noise related to food will wake her up.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Kiri koli posted:

Very cute. Is Chloe an Eskie or Eskie mix? It's a bit hard to tell from the angle.

Nope, she's actually a long-haired Chihuahua/Shih Tzu mix. :)

I've always wanted an Eskie however, but never had the space for one and they get bored very easily if they can't wear themselves out. Chloe is kind of like a miniature one in that regard though. Some day I'll get the real thing!

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

CarrotFlowers posted:

My dog passed away tonight at the age of 17. I wish I could have been there to say goodbye. Here is a picture of her from this summer, the last time I saw her:

Taking a Bath by bernsai, on Flickr

What a sweet looking pup. I'm really sorry for your loss, CarrotFlowers. :(

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Dogs and bokeh makes a Merry Christmas!

PREYING MANTITS fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Dec 9, 2012

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Bought a new lens (Nikkor 105 1.8 AI-s) so keeping with tradition I made the nearest dog wake up and snapped a photo.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

People aren't the only ones that get worn out around the holidays.

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003

Paying the new gear dog tax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PREYING MANTITS
Mar 13, 2003