Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

IMG_0664.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

IMG_9968.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

_MG_0379.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Greybone posted:

We should make critiques mandatory in this thread imo

Cat

I'm not sure that your subject really understood what you were going for in this picture. It's not the most flattering angle, almost a Myspace one infact, as well as the DOF is a bit thin. His or her paws are a touch out of focus, and leave the viewer wondering if they really want to rub their little footsies or not. Also the grass in the lower left foreground seems to be more in focus than the subject. What did the subject think of this picture? I guess in situations like this, that's what is really important.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
"This Photo Was Taken 2 Hours Ago."

:(

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
I'm going to start taking Terry Richardson style pics of my cat.

Here's an unintentional first try. Any help in nailing down what exactly that means? difficulty: no litter box/licking self photos.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Pet Island is hosting an Internet Cat Show.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3446667

There are actually no rules on what you can enter in the show (dogs, cows, 4x4 trucks), but only cats can win. Registration fee is $10 to one of the charities listed.

Given that most 'contests' on SA boil down to who has the best photos, I think you guys should join up! I'm already entered, and have hired some models to assist Esteban in his victory.

The prizes are packs of catnip from Montana Cat Nip (which is owned/run by goon Dee Eight). He is also running the contest (but not judging). Each cat can only win one category.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

IMG_2770.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

Esteban&Tabitha (41 of 42).jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
This is Clive. He is my girlfriend's cat. He frequently beats up on my cat, Esteban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
getting cats to sit for portraits is not easy, i don't know how the pros do it.