Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

This is Piper. He's not mine, but I spoil him horribly when I get to see him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Nondo posted:

I'm not a cat person but I'll still take photos of them. My brother's cat, Blair.

I just melted.

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

That photo is breaking my heart and my tables.

Totally worth it. Such a beautiful cat. Those blue eyes are amazing.

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

dakana posted:

and this is a dog that was at the Humane Society

"Get me out of here."

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Got a softbox for the speedlite. All new toys get tested on the cat.

Soft Box practice by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Look at these pretty kitties.

Dragon by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

A Tired Dragon by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

DJExile posted:

Clearly added in post :v:

It wasn't! I didn't! Honestly, I think I just got lucky with the bounce flash. Maybe, someday, it'll happen when the cat is looking at me instead of away. :/

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Haggins posted:

I found out through my photography club that a local non-profit, pet rescue/no kill shelter was looking for photographers to shoot pictures of their animals for their adoption website. I just finished up my second for them this past week, and they've been real happy with the photos.

Piper by Ryan-Tamm, on Flickr

Oh my god, how adorable. :shobon:

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Lamb of Gun posted:

My cat Ed is so photogenic it's not even fair. She's the one in the first 2 pictures. Unfortunately, the other cat, whose name is "The Other Cat" isn't. This is probably the best picture I've ever taken of her.

MyCats (2 of 6) by Jaskography, on Flickr

MyCats (3 of 6) by Jaskography, on Flickr

I really want my next cat to have coloration like this, just because the photos would have so much more pop. My all black cat is awesome, but taking pictures of him is an exercise in frustration.

MrOpus fucked around with this message at 03:02 on Oct 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Not my cat, but still a pet so I post.

WHAT by Chad Larson Photography, on Flickr