Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.

InternetJunky posted:

Along the same lines, my dog after a similar encounter: Grusome picture warning :nms:

I mostly only take pet pictures, or pics of cool textures for use in design...

This weekend I stole some Photolights from work under the guise of taking good pet pictures, but really I was trying to get my wife in some sexy lingerie. I only ended up with dog pictures...

I'm just now really getting into photography, and I got a new lens today so I'm excited to go home and use it...on the dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.

Greybone posted:

Dogs likes to bite things

Anything at all;

If you're wondering about that boot and the attached leg— Yes I put my Wife, Cosmo and Sagan in Cosmo's crate one night...I dont know, we're weird, but it made for some funny pictures.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
TOO MANY CATS

Shot this on my first roll of film outside of disposables(in my adult life anyway). I guess the developer hosed up and made some streaks, but whatever, I'm stoked on my first film SLR (Nikkormat FT2)

Sagan 01 by zachary.spradlin, on Flickr

Focusing is weird but awesome on this camera, and I need to learn how to do it faster, I take auto-focus for granted on my DSLR.

Cosmo 01 by zachary.spradlin, on Flickr

Look at that regal mother fucker. Yes the couch cushion is on backwards.

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

You shut your dirty mouth.

You don't wanna mess with a dog like that :colbert:

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
Scales look fine to me, you've got a shallow depth of field going on so the ones by his shoulder/further back are more blurry than his face, but I don't think that hurts it at all.

What the gently caress is on his nose?

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
Hahaha bummer, cause that's the only thing ruining the shot :( Otherwise it's pretty kick rear end! It almost looks like he's climbing out of a pool of water onto some rocks to re-heat or something. First thing that popped into my mind, despite not looking like one, were the Galapagos Iguanas. Definitely come back with more, I'd be interested in his colors too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RizieN
May 15, 2004

and it was still hot.
I'm going to have to search for a waterproof camera for sure. Which one exactly did you use?