Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone

Delicious Kong by Craig F, on Flickr

[
Delicious Stick by Craig F, on Flickr

11/365 - "Tired" by Craig F, on Flickr

Dogs! \m/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone
One from the dog park this afternoon...

Can I help you? // Clarksville by Craig F, on Flickr

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone
Over the course of three trips to Barton Springs in Austin, my dog went from being completely shy about water:

Dog days at Barton Creek, Austin by Craig F, on Flickr

To swimming and loving it:

Maeby can swim! by Craig F, on Flickr

I took these with a waterproof Canon 35mm point and shoot that I found at a thrift store for $5. I love being able to take it swimming and not worrying about getting my camera wet. Getting a shot of a moving dog without her looking like a complete herp derp is another thing altogether.

Dog days at Barton Creek, Austin by Craig F, on Flickr

For bonus cute pet action - these dogs were literally sitting in a circle listening to this guy talk. I'm not even sure he's the owner of all of them.

Doggy conference at Barton Creek by Craig F, on Flickr

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone

RizieN posted:

I'm going to have to search for a waterproof camera for sure. Which one exactly did you use?

I have a Canon Sure Shot WP-1. It's (very) basic, but works well.

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone

... and just to prove they're not ridiculously cute all of the time:

Maeby attempting to drown Loki by Craig F, on Flickr]

My dog, who is normally the submissive, has taken to trying to stop our neighbor's dog from getting out of the water. She also swims after him and attempts to drown him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boiler
Dec 23, 2004
Shut up phone
I bought myself a new toy camera over Christmas, and of course I took it to the dog park...

Henry by Craig F, on Flickr

Maeby by Craig F, on Flickr