Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

downtown_man
Oct 7, 2005

Fishing for love in all the wrong places

SKULE123 posted:

I've been doing this for a couple of months, which has been an interesting challenge for a guy who never really had many pets.

ExecuDork mentioned about this thread in the No Advice Dorkroom thread while asking about shelter photography (posted my answer here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3188257&pagenumber=108#post387243747), and in turn, I come by this thread looking for ideas on how to mix things up and get some ideas about pet photography.

Here's a couple of samples from recently:

Obviously pre-Christmas, thanks to torgeaux for a good deal on the macro lens[1]:

And now, Obligatory Cats:

[1] - also got a good deal from krackmonkey on a lensbaby, no samples in this batch though

These threads have inspired me into apply to volunteer at the local humane society!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

downtown_man
Oct 7, 2005

Fishing for love in all the wrong places
Smug bunny at the humane society.

Only registered members can see post attachments!