Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

I could have totally sworn I posted this a couple hours ago, it's probably in some random thread in another forum somewhere.

Anyways, not my pet, but I liked the lighting effect. This horse is God.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That shot is amazing :aaaaa:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
My in-laws got a puppy. He's ridiculously tough to take a photo of, since the instant you drop down to take a photo he INSTANTLY HAS TO COME SAY HI

Turkey 9 Weeks by hookshot88, on Flickr

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
He is adorable, you just want to cuddle him whenever he's in your line of sight :3:

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Crosspost from SAD:

Terra by hookshot88, on Flickr

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

CarrotFlowers posted:

My dog passed away tonight at the age of 17. I wish I could have been there to say goodbye. Here is a picture of her from this summer, the last time I saw her:

Taking a Bath by bernsai, on Flickr

I'm really sorry for your loss :(

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Is there anything on the planet apart from food that dogs love more than snow? I don't think there is.

HookShot fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 15, 2012

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Hahah yeah, her beard is basically permanently dirty. Not only is she white, but she's also half terrier which means her face is always in mud.

Thanks for pointing that out about the underexposure. I had set it to overexpose by a stop and it looked fine in LR, but I also noticed it after and was wondering if it was just me, so I'm glad to know it isn't. Time to go back and fix all of them!

edit: done, hopefully that's better.

HookShot fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 15, 2012

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Whistler 2016 by Hannah, on Flickr

Whistler 2016 by Hannah, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Rest in peace Gracie, you were a good dogge.