Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

My job just gave me permission to buy a new desk chair with the caveat that it has to be something Office Depot sells. So no Steelcase or Herman Miller. Any other brands I should be looking at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

It's a matter of approved vendors, and I am not fighting that bureaucratic fight. It's their money if they would rather replace a chair every three years than buy one that lasts 20.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Zarin posted:

This idea is amazing.

I'm looking forward to the inevitable tale of hijinks that ensued trying to box the chair back up and sneak it past security and out to their car. I'm assuming that a loading dock would be involved.

And then haranguing with the cashier about how you "got the chair as a gift" and don't have a receipt.

Oh! And then having to steal a conference room chair for a few days because the shipping on the HM was delayed :v:

The building I work in on campus has no on site security and I have an alarm code. What could go wrong? :pseudo:

I mean besides trying to fit an office chair into a Fiat.

Counterpoint: I'm unionized here

corgski fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 19, 2024

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

so find a passage from State and Revolution that says you deserve an Embody

Ew you want me to read theory? What do you think this is, education?