Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saba
Jul 25, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm pretty blessed with great office chairs both at home and work. I have a Leap v1 at home, which is really comfortable and has held up well for me for the 2 years I've owned it now. I prefer it a bit overall to the Herman Miller Mirras we've got at work. I like the cushioning of the Leap more than the mesh that the Mirras use. The mesh does make up for being slightly less comfortable by being much cooler in the summer, though. It really makes a big difference to the old chairs I was using before this, I'd never go back to the usual office store stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saba
Jul 25, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think my Leap is a v1 and it has a big knob on the right side of the back frame for lumbar support, and these little sliding tabs to adjust the lumbar placement between the plastic frame and the cushion.