Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

every
Apr 24, 2008

edit: I should probably just read the thread.

every fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jun 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

every
Apr 24, 2008

Turnquiet posted:

If you can sit in it and function test it before you buy, then I wouldn't shy away from CL chairs. Last night I picked up 2 Herman Miller Mirra chairs for $300. Now my home office and front room have computer chairs as durable and comfortable as the ones at work. I lucked out big time, as this was easily $1400 worth of chairs.

Wait, you got 2 for $300 total?! What is CL Chairs?

every
Apr 24, 2008

Maneki Neko posted:

craigslist I'm guessing

:doh:

Edit: What is a "good price" for a Herman Miller Aeron / Mirra chair on Craigslist? I'm seeing a lot of Aerons on there for ~$450...I'm assuming that's pretty good?

every fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 21, 2011

every
Apr 24, 2008

I found a brand-new fully-loaded Mirra for $450 on Craigslist. Had to jump on it.

So worth it.

every
Apr 24, 2008

Twiin posted:

If all you need to order is a few hundred chairs to get them for $30 each we should get a group buy going.

I'm down.