Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Termyie posted:

She is actually 4'11" but tells everyone she is 5'. In reality, she is a goblin person who sits in chairs the weirdest ways possible, a la cross legged and with knees to chest. I still don't know she find that comfortable, but as least she got rid of the gaudy pinky D.VA chair.

I actually sit like her, in addition to perching. It's actually why I went with the Hag Capisco. lol

The arm rests are parallel with the back instead of perpendicular, which helps a ton for my comfort. It also has a three-prong saddle seat, which makes it easy to sit straight, sideways, or even backwards.

However, it is not a chair that you sit in to just relax. I usually have to change my posture every 10-20 minutes, but the chair was designed to encourage that kind of active movement.

It's not one that I would recommend to the vast majority of people, but people who can't/don't want to sit still and sit in chairs in weird ways are most likely to benefit from it. Also, people who lean over drafting tables, because sitting backwards and leaning forward actually feels pretty good with the chest support and arm rests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

dreesemonkey posted:

Welp, I ordered the Embody gaming chair. I hope I don't hate it.

i did the same for my partner. should have a good return policy so i'm not that pressed if she doesn't love it. can always try something else.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

dreesemonkey posted:

Chair came. Initial impressions are good, I do not hate it. Immediately noticed the support for my lower back, which I think I needed most.

My partner's came in, too. She likes the wide seat. I helped her get it adjusted as well as we could. Will likely still take some tweaks.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

DangerZoneDelux posted:

The box is amazing and my kids enjoyed it as well. I have the same color embody and you can't really tell it's the gamer version plus it was hard to beat for $1438 after tax. Hopefully you asked them for a 20% coupon to order direct too

One of my browser addons did that for me, thankfully. We ordered the white + lilac version because https://fxtwitter.com/Flaujae/status/1781559633242460671 is my partner’s favorite color. It looks good.