Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMLJ
Sep 7, 2010

Stabby McDamage posted:

Yeah, but HumanTouch is discontinuing it, and if you look it up on Youtube, a Korean company called Duoback is the developer. The clerk said that they were going to "find another distributor" for it, making me think that HumanTouch was just importing and rebadging it, and stopped for some reason. That, the complete lack of reviews or feedback online, makes me hesitant to plunk down so much money on it.

The lungs are the same size, just curved, so it looks lopsided in that picture.

EDIT: By the way, on Aeron chairs, is it possible to buy an adjustable arm kit to retrofit a fixed-arm model?

EDIT 2: Holy crap, I can get the lung chair for ~$250 from ebay if I search for the original Korean manufacturer, Duorest -- these things are $800 at the back store!

EDIT 3: I was wrong -- the ebay ones are the Dualinder Teen DR-750DS, which is a less fancy chair for kids. It may still be a decent chair, but I sent the guy a note asking if he can import the Adult Lung Chair.

I remember seeing that weird lung chair once, along with some crazy price tag around $1200 or somewhere in that range. So did you get it in the end? How do the lung-like back cushions work out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU