Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Gulps
Sep 4, 2003

Maneki Neko posted:

I've been trying to get in touch with the guy that runs that site for weeks to look at some of those chairs. :(

He's got an ad up right now, if I've done my detecting correctly.

I'm looking for my fourth chair in two years; the first was a HM Equa, which was horrible and gave me a giant stictch in my side. Is this going to be comparable to say, a Mirra?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Gulps
Sep 4, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

is this thread/sub-forum basically "buy this and this only" for hundreds of pages each?

i don't think there's anything good on my local CL

and i just really need something today cause i'm working sitting in my bed and it sucks

i'll eventually just get an ergohuman but i don't want to wait for it to ship

The best chair I ever had I got from costco for $75 dollars in 1998, and it lasted 11 years. I've bought 4 chairs since and never been satisfied. Currently I'm on my second HM variant, a Mirra 1 and I'm ready to throw it in the fukken backyard, dumb lovely abrasive (I put socks over them to make it bearable) single point of contact too-far-back-but-uselessly-adjustable-in-three-other-axes armrests, ridiculously short seat depth for a 6'er, and constant foot pain from pinched off circulation (only in this stupid chair). If you are in the greater Seattle area and have $225 dollars for a perfect condition but super lovely chair, leave it in my backyard and it's yours (pics and lies about how great this chair is on request). Ordered an Office Star, feels good man.