Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer
I work from home and have had my embody since 2013. They reupholstered it last summer for free when the front edge fabric was a little frayed (but still perfectly functional). Mechanically it works like brand new. I'll be quite surprised if it doesn't make it 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoDice
Feb 11, 2005
Not one, two.
Grimey Drawer
If you're not in a position to keep a chair for a decade it's totally reasonable to get a cheap one or even a medium expensive one. If you can see yourself keeping a chair for 10 years, sit in it all day, and can only barely afford an embody or similar high end chair it's still worth seriously considering. Going to physical therapy isn't cheap.