Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

If I die before I Wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.
Summoner has decided he wants to be pals with me. That is unfortunate, but I should be able to last a few turns as long as I stay out of MG range. Probably time to start utilizing my rear armor.

Current thought is for us southern folks (although at this point the gap between north and south no longer really exists) should gang up on the HO, although I am pretty sure the Jager will be able to handle it by himself at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Orders are in. Nagi is gonna run southeast and tactically present its rear armor to the Summoner while providing fire downrange to the HO.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Gotta give the pilot of the HO credit. He just lost both of his arms and side torsos, endured the agony of an ammo explosion, got kicked right in the gyro, and has still somehow remained standing.

My options for this turn are to either duck behind the building out of the Summoner's LoS or continue running SE and assist on the Donars. I am leaning toward the latter. Maybe if I am lucky the Summoner will go after the Hatamoto instead of me.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Gun Jam posted:

Orders in - I'm going to 2030, shooting the yellow donar. Since Knox have yet to comment, I'm taking the safer route for me.
(how much time do I have to re-Submit orders, if needed?)

I think I will likely run to 1135 and get myself out of the Summoner's LoS for a turn. It also means he will probably target someone else, but if he keeps chasing me it will move him further away from the main fight while our allies? move in.

Comedy option we blow the tank while he is standing right next to it.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Oh hey, for the first time in a long while I don't feel like I am in imminent peril. I guess this means I am gonna get headcapped from across the map on an 11 this turn :v:

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

A shame about the HatChi, but murdering the Summoner was still a great trade for us. Looks like this fight is all but wrapped up, barring PTN shenanigans.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

I have no idea how my mech survived that.

Player MVP: Jagermech. Taking out that pristine Timberwolf early on gave the southern lance so much breathing room. Taking out the Epona was really nice as well. Mauler gets an honorable mention for standing his ground and creating a corpse pile around him, though.

OpFor MVP: Glass Spider. The Summoner got the only kill, but the Glass Spider inflicted so much damage on us (especially me). He found a nice firing position and just sent gauss slugs downrange every turn and it hurt.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

C

We must see the Korean Robert saga through till the end.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Hedningen posted:

Reasons to vote A instead of C:
  • Same starting letter as great Battlemechs such as the Atlas, Axman, and Awesome, unlike C with its terrible Charger and Cataphract.

I think this entirely non-flimsy list of justifications for why A is better should convince someone.

I will accept that the 3025 Charger is bad, but anyone who speaks poorly of the mech with my beloved -3K and -SA5 variants is an enemy of mine.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

Fraction Jackson posted:

4/6/4 can't generate a +3 mod so in my book it goes under "not sanguine".

My favorite assault mech is probably the Xanthos-5O for this reason.

Anybody who has ever used that mech knows to love it. Literally unkillable jumpy quad zombie that dumps 5 pulse lasers and a 100 ton kick into a mech every turn.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

That mech is like a Metal Gear Solid guard and is now in ? mode and will proceed to deviate from his patrol route and investigate without telling anyone else. The players can totally use buildings as cardboard boxes.

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

To celebrate hitting page 2000 I shall vote for B. I have no idea how those relate, but they do now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KnoxZone
Jan 27, 2007

As fun as it was to be a part of such a hilariously giant thread from the very start, I also agree that a new thread is probably for the best. I can only imagine how daunting this thread is for new people.

• Locked thread