Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Voting for Kell Hounds . I've only really played Mechwarrior 4: Mercenary. Is it possible to stack enough PPCs to instantly melt poo poo? if so that needs to happen.

Must have a Atlas on the lance. As soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

So I got the blood of kerensky omnibus on my kindle because I wanted some more backstory. I don't know poo poo about battletech. I've only played mechwarrior2, and mechwarrior4 merc.

It turns out it takes place in 3050 so I guess its future backstory. I just got done reading the first book.

I cant stand Davion( :smug: ) gently caress the federated Suns.

Draconis Combine is where its at. Yakuza Mechwarriors own.
Shin Yodama = Kazuma Kiryu

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Putting 4 ER PPCs on a Awesome owns. I bet there has been bright young Awesome pilots who thought 3 PPCs weren't enough, and needed more. Then they end up a baked carcass in the cockpit

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gently caress this spergy clanner honor system. Lets light them the gently caress up. Open up with everything dropships, and all. The 2nd Donegal Guards will go down in glory fighting on their own terms.

Show the clans how House Steiner rolls.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Since this battle will be over soon unless the dice start being nice again. Pre-emptive vote for reppin house Liao.

Also I remember the wolfhound from merc4 as the only mech that could rotate all the way around. The Wolfhound is my fav light mech, and someone had to go and snap its leg off falling over.:argh:

edit: there could be other mechs that could rotate all the way around, but I only remember the wolfhound.

Popy fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Apr 6, 2011

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Why isn't the dropships shooting the clanners? From my experience playing mechwarrior dropships melted my prized pink Annihilator over, and over again. The dropships should be unleashing those blue beams of death.

I wish I had the patience for wargaming. wargaming has so many loving rules, and thick as gently caress books to read. :bang:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

PoptartsNinja posted:

Only 'Mechs and <Redacted> are fire resistant in the grim-dark world of 3032.

That settles it <Redacted> are clearly demons created from pure evil. Summoned from hell itself. Only the staunch followers of blake can stop them

Edit: or its The Stig.

Popy fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Apr 14, 2011

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Can you fall on top of the downed mech so it can't get up?

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I'm new to the battletech lore/fluff. At first I thought the clans where more like the mongols coming to rape pillage, and plunder the Inner Sphere. The more I learn about the clans the less I like them.

Also break the Zellbringen thing before the Vipers do. Vipers are snakes.

You never trust a snake.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Nooooo poor house Liao.

This thread is full of Davion loyalists.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

The Confederation has free healthcare. :colbert:

Liao takes care of its people. The Confederation is just misunderstood. They aren't the big evil space communists that just what the other States want people to think.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Voting A

I want to see the space IT guys in action.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I really like little mechs that look like slabs of steel Sheet metal welded together. :3:

Light Mechs are the best. :colbert:

Edit: steel might be lostech.

Popy fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Apr 21, 2011

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

I'm starting to like these Loki. :downs:

Sounds like something from :twentyfour:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Future Mechwarriors need to take notice of the way the valk went out in a orgy of explosions.

Thats hows its suppose to be done. None of this pussy ejection pod stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

As a IT guy I really like the comguard. Somedays you just want to get into a giant robot, and blow your most annoying housecall the gently caress up.

• Locked thread