Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
Sign me up as a mechwarrior, and put my vote down for the Northwind Highlanders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
I vote for a Griffin.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
Sign me up as a pilot please. I have PMs.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
But he won't use any until he's lulled us into a false sense of security.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
accept the challenge, then double cross them and everyone attack their commander.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
A Why should we abandon our new holdings beacuse of some far off threat. That said we probably shouldn't try to provoke everyone else.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
C so we can have some of our guys go out in blaze of glory while being completely ineffective.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009

Bread in a can posted:

I didn't mean to say the laser radios are stupid peroid. I meant to say that using them for short range communication between ground forces over traditional radios is stupid.

At short ranges the main upside is communications security. Unless someone is directly between the sender and reciever, noone is listening in on their communications, period. More or less negates the need for encrypted transmissions etc.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
A : Let's have some more violence.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
A

We shall have our Vengence.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
C

Could potentially be very interesting.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
The Agamemnon is an Omega Class Destroyer From Babylon 5. The Other ships would do horrible things to it.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
Dont DFA the chopper. Ram it from below with jumpjets.
DFB
Can't imagine that'll be good for it.

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
C1 R3 T5

Ghost legions sound like fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cookieman
Jan 19, 2009
After playing through MW4 I've had a soft spot for the Uziel, at least the UZL-2S and similiar varients.

2 PPCs can dish out a lot of hurt, while the speed keeps it at a nice long distance away from heavier mechs.

• Locked thread