Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

Agent Interrobang posted:

When the magic of friendship fails, the only recourse left to a pony is particle projector cannons. :black101:

Pony power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

TildeATH posted:

The Atlas getting up early eating raw eggs...

The Atlas blasting some beef with its autocannon...

The Atlas running up some steps...

gently caress this is the best I could do. Mechs are hard to draw. No wonder they look so goofy in the source books.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Maybe its the military but I think I actually understood most of it.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Voting C on this one

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
From the narrative between last round and now, it sounds like the Hells Horses consider Comstar forces as honor less bandits due to the ship ramming. Does this mean they don't consider planet side Comstar units worth of Zell now?

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I believe the Clan ship only took light damage to one of their engines so they should be fine and able to disparage the bandit scum to all their horse friends.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Jeez you guys have been so lucky that the clanners haven't quite managed to kill any of you and win initiative. Just keep skirting death comstar!

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I wants me some Hussars.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
No wonder Shadowdragon was so adamant about Luthien this go around. Looks like a fun mission.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
So has Shadow Dragon for reals dropped out? It would be nice to keep the action moving.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

A)
RC1)

I would pay real money for this thread to be rewritten as a full novel. Never really liked Battletech until now but, hey, the ugly rear end mechs problem seems to be resolving itself with Mechwarrior online. I guess I'm a convert.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Voting A.

Man this was a great update once again. I like how you are balancing the Federated Suns' gains somewhat by having the Cappellan March succeed. It even covers the Draconic Suns' back so that they can focus on stabilizing their new territory and fending off Clan invaders.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Unless its a 1 or 2 update play by play (Madden or Duncan Fisher) of a MegaMek battle, I honestly care nothing about a Solaris match. I don't really feel like I need a filler scenario to decompress or relax when a battle usually takes a month to finish.

That said, a fast turnaround MegaMek game wouldn't be that bad. I just want to get back into the "action".

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Well I'm terrible at drawing mechs but I tried my hand at Matsukaze Ravenwater. I assume Ravenwater is a male and at least vaguely asian in appearance. If it was in color, the bird would be yellow.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I'm fine with either scenario winning, I just thought the Solaris match wasn't as interesting.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Oh I agree that PTN's writing would be interesting regardless of scenario, I'm not arguing that. I'm sure the Solaris fight will be interesting too but I'm not desperate to see it and I'm don't have any previous dislike of the Federated Suns/Draconis Combine from the books or games to put me off seeing more of recent interesting developments.

In a perfect world, we would have updates everyday and get to experience all the scenarios. I still don't really know anything about the rim worlds, and all I know about the Cappellans are that they are mean space Chinese and Zaodai loves them.

Edit:

And a lance of Ubanmechs on cleaning up gang tags sounds like it could make a wonderful short story.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Its a little late but I had some time on my hands and decided to draw Korean Robert, the Civilian Hero of Luthien.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Just three survivors staring out into the sunset.

RIP office chair.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Everybody needs to not be a baby. You don't get anything from winning. Just give us a good show and have fun doing it.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Hey guys I did a thing but it came out less "baddass leader gives a cool speech" and more "awkward groping in the the back of the command vehicle."

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Will we see granmas to go with our angry grandpa?

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
Haha man I'm the loser that bought a dream cast just to play Side Story: the clunkiest of Gundam Games.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I like B, though all the choices this time around sound interesting.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I would like to see C play out.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?

Zaodai posted:

They might, but the fluff already said Marik doesn't want to hire a bunch of shitters to go after his son. It's why he didn't just hire all the merc dregs left over and throw them at the planet.

Speaking of mercenaries, this would have been a good time to consider hiring our friends at the whatever-Youngblood mercenary corporation. They're unproven, they've gotta be cheap!

I vote Y, for Youngblood. Lets have this fledgling merc outfit prove itself in a soon to be irradiated wasteland.

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
For a moment there I thought locusts were piloted by Korean Robert and office lady and audibly gasped when Kim's mach got toasted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chance II
Aug 6, 2009

Would you like a
second chance?
I thought the dogs weren't taking part in combat this mission? Has that changed?

• Locked thread